Craig Gordon

Harry Hempson

Can't see us gambling on the goalkeeper position to be honest. Doesn't seem Danny's style.

I reckon he will be more likely to go with Leatheren who will most likely be cheap and he might just go with one of the young lads as back up.

Gus spent a LOT of his budget on goalkeepers. Danny seems to want to spend as little as possible on that position and to be fair that strategy didn't work out too badly with Sammy.

Set to Sign a six month deal with the possibility of a two year deal if he can prove his fitness.

Did you lose your Terry Singh login details?

He was a poster that could create a rumour, if you are him you've lost your touch. If you ain't then you must up your game.

Wonder what happened to the Norrie McWhirter musical?

Can't see us gambling on the goalkeeper position to be honest. Doesn't seem Danny's style.

I reckon he will be more likely to go with Leatheren who will most likely be cheap and he might just go with one of the young lads as back up.

Gus spent a LOT of his budget on goalkeepers. Danny seems to want to spend as little as possible on that position and to be fair that strategy didn't work out too badly with Sammy.

Samson was signed as low-cost a back-up though , and proved to the coaching staff that he was good enough during his first season of bench warming. Leatheren would be the same IMO , and I'm pretty sure we'll be signing someone else as first choice !

Guest TPAFKATS

from the same guy who brought us..

Adam Rooney, Stephen Hunt, Noel Hunt and Wilson... Some how I doubt his knowldge

Mibees we just haven't signed them YET lol.gif

whilst a stiker or a number 10 can win you points, a bad GK can easily cost you as many!

This. A quality keeper inspires confidence across the whole back line and can really help solidify a defence, something we could definitely do with. Spend more on a top keeper and less on ineffectual reserve strikers.

This. A quality keeper inspires confidence across the whole back line and can really help solidify a defence, something we could definitely do with. Spend more on a top keeper and less on ineffectual reserve strikers.

A Mr Ferguson has said something very similar over the years.

A very underrated position, can add to the points total over a season as much as most players.