Traffic Lights

shull

Brand new yins have been installed at the Glasgow Road, Arkleston Road and Hawkhead Road junction.

I dinnae know what was up with the auld yins. They seemed to be operating perfectly.

I wouldve spent the money making Renfrewshire's roads smoother.

Edited by shull

Brand new yins have been installed at the Glasgow Road, Arkleston Road and Hawkhead Road junction.

I dinnae know what was up with the auld yins. They seemed to be operating perfectly.

jist listen to Smooth Radiothumbup2.gif

Apart from replacement traffic signals , the proliferation of traffic lights in the area in recent years is a bit annoying, especially whereby , they have ripped up roundabouts to replace them with a traffic lights system1eye.gif . .then there are the so called "soup and sandwiches " traffic lights , whereby you sit at them for so long , that , you have time to have a sandwich and have your flask of soup. .

I believe the company that sell the lights is usually Seimens , they must have very good salesmen that sell these things to the cooncil. .

The point about repairing the potholes instead of spending all the money on traffic signals , has crossed my mind , many times. .

Apart from replacement traffic signals , the proliferation of traffic lights in the area in recent years is a bit annoying, especially whereby , they have ripped up roundabouts to replace them with a traffic lights system1eye.gif . .then there are the so called "soup and sandwiches " traffic lights , whereby you sit at them for so long , that , you have time to have a sandwich and have your flask of soup. .

I believe the company that sell the lights is usually Seimens , they must have very good salesmen that sell these things to the cooncil. .

The point about repairing the potholes instead of spending all the money on traffic signals , has crossed my mind , many times. .

Maybe some Councilors have " interests " in Traffic Light companies.

It's called forward planning.

They are making life easier for you in your next job as a lollipop man.

They're aw grumpy auld basiturds

I expected the new ones to have a filter on them.Theres always some daftie making a mad dash to do a right turn.

I can think of very few lights were a roundabout would not be a better option. In Scandinavian countries they have been ripping up traffic lights and installing roundabouts. Bumps have increased, but serious accidents have plummeted.

Replacing zebra crossings with traffic lights is another one. Particularly when they pay a f**king lollypop person to push a button and cross the road.

I think I spotted your car the other day...

post-12093-0-44657000-1370091860_thumb.j

The tax disc is out of date - make sure the Blue Meanies or the Rozzers don't catch you!

I expected the new ones to have a filter on them.Theres always some daftie making a mad dash to do a right turn.

Likewise use this road on a regular basis and I too was expecting the new lights to have a filter installed on them - bizarre they have not done this as its like a fifty fifty challenge and only a matter of time before there is a bad crash at this road.

• 1 year later...
Guest TPAFKATS

New lights being installed today at Neilston Rd/Orr St.

Paisley has more lights than Blackpool.

Ok, but where abouts on Neilston Rd is that junction?

S'awright, found it. Across from auld RAI.

Lemming pedestrians still won't use it!

Edited by TPAFKATS

... and there's always some other dafty coming from the Cardonald direction speeding through red lights, causing only 1 car being able to turn right onto Hawkhead Rd... Numpties!

Edited by Vambo57