Steve Simonsen

Lex

I have read that we are after a 22 year old Swansea keeper on loan for the coming season,and loan signings are usually brought in to improve for their parent club and the only way this is going to happen is if he plays regular first team football so danny is either weighing up his options or has given up on simonsen...

I have read that we are after a 22 year old Swansea keeper on loan for the coming season,and loan signings are usually brought in to improve for their parent club and the only way this is going to happen is if he plays regular first team football so danny is either weighing up his options or has given up on simonsen...

I think it's all but confirmed we won't be going for Simonsen. David Cornell and Christopher Dilo seem to be the 2 who are heading to Paisley.

Not going for Simonsen as he isn't great with the ball at his feet whereas the Swansea lad has been brought up around it.

Never interested in Simonsen or Langfield in the first place