Gary Harkins Signs 2 Year Deal

On paper a good signing, comfortable with the ball at feet, hits a good free-kick... but comes with an alleged attitude issue, and has always looked out of condition (but to be fair never seemed to stop him beating a man)... all the plus and negative points of Carey and Imrie wrapped into 1 person!

Fantastic midfield now!

Well done Danny, let's sort the rest of it out now cool.png

Depends if Goodwin's in midfield or defence. If he's going to be deployed in the back four then we still need a ball-winner !

Great signing. Like the article states, other spl clubs would have been after him, which usually means we won't get the player. Well done DL.

Our midfield is looking very strong now that mcgowan is staying. Top 6 must be realistic, subject to getting a decent keeper and left back?

Welcome to the club GH!

Edited by pappas cheese

F***.

I got a text on Friday from a mate at The Sun, saying they were going to be running a story on Saturday that Jeebs was signing for Motherwell. Well done you guys on getting him, great signing!

i had originally been told by his mates that it was between you guys and us, but Motherwell and Dundee United had come in with late bids.

Got to admit thats an outstanding attacking 4 you have! Harkins, Thommo, Teale across the front with McGowan in behind?

Hopefully he can get in among the goals from midfield, thats one thing wee McGowan has always lacked. And McGinn looks like he wont score many from there either.

Not sure about him at all, but will give him a chance in the stripes and hopefully he will do well for us. Hopefully he doesnt turn out to be an utter arse of a signing like Charnely did.

No doubting the players ability, he is able to create space for others and hold the ball up as well. I think he could fit into our system very well.

He was without doubt a pivotal reason for the Dundee revival.

We beat off competition from Motherwell and Partick Thistle to sign him.

Today has been a good start to the rebuilding campaign.

Personally I'm apprehensive about this.

But he is a saints player now, and hope that he plays well and does the business. Hopefully Danny's the man to turn his career round.

he could go either way, but he is a very talented player.