Clyde2 Bombshell

shull

Guest somner9

What ???

On The Frank Skerret Show ?

I dinnae believe it !

Tiger Tim used to alienate hauf the listeners before he opened his gub!

Maybe to show balance they should employ Bear Grylls noo?

What ???

On The Frank Skerret Show ?

I dinnae believe it !

Was Frank Skerret the guy who used to be on air on a Saturday afternoon before the footy? Always did the request show & played "the party's over" at the end.

That must've been about 30 years ago.

Was Frank Skerret the guy who used to be on air on a Saturday afternoon before the footy? Always did the request show & played "the party's over" at the end.

That must've been about 30 years ago.

That was indeed Frank.

11am to 2pm ending with that great song.

Superscoreboard started minutes later with the best introductory tune ever for a football station.

Pity the show was shite until James Sanderson appeared on the Phone In at 5.30pm.

Mr. Abie had a good show on weekend nights.

Although his sons ran into a bit of bother a few years ago.

And who can forget the Jack McLaughlin Show every Saturday after the Football.

Scottish music at it's best.

That was indeed Frank.

11am to 2pm ending with that great song.

Superscoreboard started minutes later with the best introductory tune ever for a football station.

Pity the show was shite until James Sanderson appeared on the Phone In at 5.30pm.

A pal of mine phoned in and complained Frank Mcgarvey never used to try as well against Celtic when he played for us lol wee jimmy shouting "what your accusing Mcgarvey of is cheating ! People like you shouldn't be allowed on the radio" he used to get excitable on the phone ins

Never listened to Clyde very much but I did like old Frank. He absolutely idolised Sinatra and used to call him the Master. That was technically incorrect because Noel Coward was the Master. I remember one night Frank announced a record he was about to play and he promised it was the nearest thing he would ever play to a pop record. It was The Carpenters singing On Top Of The World. Nice old guy. Wasn't he a solicitor?