Halle-Feckin-Lujah Provan Sports Are Back For Good !

Guest somner9

Great news, A step in the right direction.

Who knows, one day we might even be able to buy a St Mirren Strip in the St Mirren Club Shop....

Welcome back AWP :)

This. Would much rather pay my hard earned to Provans or direct to the club than to some faceless chain.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Black & White Army mobile app

Is there anyway I can buy a copy of the cup final DVD online?

I preferred not to pre-order, given the bizarre 'send us your card and security details' system, but I'm now looking for one for a present and can't actually find anywhere to buy it.

Alternatively, can anyone recommend a good way of burning it to DVD from my Sky+ box? :whistle

Guest TPAFKATS

Great suggestion. Just the very thing for my new MAN SHED.

Drew you get them as tea towels as well - at least down south anyways.

Just the thing for drying the tankards in your man shed.

Great news re merchandise & Provans thumbup2.gif

Drew you get them as tea towels as well - at least down south anyways.

Just the thing for drying the tankards in your man shed.

Great idea!

This item is a must for Alan to consider. Go on Al....you know it makes sensethumbup2.gif

The sooner Provan Sports deals with everything, including kit the better. I ordered the home shirt online yesterday to be delivered to my local store. Today JD emailed me saying they'd received my returned item and issued a refund !!!!!!! After about 20 mins waiting for an "online chat" with an advisor it turns out their own courier returned the item to the depot !!!!(Probably couldn't be arsed travelling to Fareham!!) As they've issued a refund I've now got to wait for the money to appear in my account and re-order it. Seriously thinking of spending it in the pub this weekend instead

This would have been sorted in a 2 minute call with Alan and his staff, but this is progress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!