St Mirren V Newcastle United Friendly 30/7/13

shull

cannot wait to give newton and dummet a heros welcome all st Mirren fans should stand and applaud these two guys and make them feel special and hope at least newton may return

[/quo

Totally agree , Wouldn,t it be nice if both of them , along with Isma were presented with a wee memento to acknowledge the help they gave us in winh the League

I wonder if Danny would be keen to play a full strength Newcastle teams days before a tough test at Inverness. He probably thought a Newcastle select would have been a better work out rather than the prospect of a heavy defeat at the hands of Newcastle's first team.

I would imagine the "big" players for Saturday eg Teale , McGowan , Thomson, Harkins , McGinn , will only get short run outs tonight. Don't particularly care if we get a hiding tonight as long as we don't start with a demoralising defeat on Saturday !

I would imagine the "big" players for Saturday eg Teale , McGowan , Thomson, Harkins , McGinn , will only get short run outs tonight. Don't particularly care if we get a hiding tonight as long as we don't start with a demoralising defeat on Saturday !

I think tonight will be as near as the starting line for Inverness as we can get?

I think most are up for a Geordie boaby sucking love in tonight.

That'll make for a shite jessie game.

What if a Newcastle player puts McGinn or Gowser up in the air in the first couple of minutes and they're carted off injured ?

The match then becomes interesting.

GET F*CKING INTAE THEM !

Edited by shull

I am looking forward to this one though I reserve a little trepidation as a heavy defeat might send heads in a downward spiral.

A close game or victory, on the other hand, will be a big boost for the players.

COYS. Show the Geordies we were worthy of them fielding a REAL team prior to them playing their wee game against the reincarnated blue vermin!

Guest somner9

Jake Burns of Stiff Little Fingers, mad Newcastle fan in the Bull pre-post match tonite!

Hanx!

Edit: I'm sure LoveStreet's pm would have told me this anywaythumbup2.gif

Edited by somner9