St Mirren V Newcastle United Friendly 30/7/13

shull

Guest somner9

There will be at least 5 Newcastle fans at the game tonight,just seen them coming out of Gilmour St Station.

Did you no offer them a hire to the ground to collect their tickets via Pollock, Cardonald, Penilee, Ralston, Seedhill, Hunterhill, Todholm, Dykebar, Charleston, Lochfield, Thornley Park, Glenburn.... then straight to the ground?

Did you no offer them a hire to the ground to collect their tickets via Pollock, Cardonald, Penilee, Ralston, Seedhill, Hunterhill, Todholm, Dykebar, Charleston, Lochfield, Thornley Park, Glenburn.... then straight to the ground?

No.

Obviously avoiding the Causeyside Street/Gordon Street Junction

Just booked into the glynhill,drove up from Oxford this morning,if we get beat by more than 5 then im not going to inverness,but then again,i have the sickness so tomorrow morning i will probably be raring to go,there should be some full stops in this,rather than constant commas,but im knackered

Guest somner9

4 Geordie lads down at the stadium when I was walking the dog, Looking forward to the game tonight now as Newcastle are bringing some top players

Were any of em into dogging then?