St Mirren V Newcastle United Friendly 30/7/13

shull

If only this match had been promoted as a full Newcastle game, instead of the initial under 21 nonsense, the crowd tonight would have easily have doubled.

I gave it a miss for that reason and am generally allergic to pre-season friendlies.

If the above is indeed the NUFC team there are some big names in there. In terms of PR our club has always known how to shoot itself in the foot.......

Hope all who do go, enjoy. Come on the Saints.

A bit unfair. It was Newcastle who suggested it would be an under21 side coming up, not Saints.

shull wrote:

49 seagulls now.

Dinnae ken whits going on.

I'm no feeding them

I think one of the seagulls must have a watch shull, since they started congregating about 5 mins before half time, either that or they could smell the hot dogs. Edited by Eddy

This isn't far off the Newcastle first choice XI, of course they are playing us off the park.

Why should it be "of course they are" ?

Hearts wer a s honking as we were last year and competed well with a Liverpool side that, though poor for their standards, were a better side than Newcastle.