Stockport V St Mirren 27/7/13

You can have a drink, a curry and a fight if you feel like it

other than that, not a lot. nae pictures, theatre, very little live music

I drive about the Town most nights and I couldn't tell you the last time I seen a fight.Pictures 2 miles away,lovely Theatre in New St and one pub totally dedicated to music with a lot of others having music nights.

I don't know if you live in Paisley but if you do....have you ever considered moving?

I drive about the Town most nights and I couldn't tell you the last time I seen a fight.Pictures 2 miles away,lovely Theatre in New St and one pub totally dedicated to music with a lot of others having music nights.

I don't know if you live in Paisley but if you do....have you ever considered moving?

I moved out 23 years ago, i still go back and enjoy the odd beer and curry in Paisley after a game.

If i feel like a fight then this forum is the best place for that

Please clarify...what do you mean, 'nothing to do'?

seeking clarification? are you Neil Lennon?

Thinking Paisley is actually quite good for the post match experience , would recommend doing a round of the pubs that run supporters busses ,really nice old tradional pubs , a few travel lodges about that you could probably get a good deal in ,thistle game at Paisly would be a good game to take in

A big thanks to The Paisley Tourist Board above.How do you expect our Town to improve when you want visitors to stay elsewhere?

Worse than that.

I was reading 4-4-2 this month and it had a bit of every club and how they will do this season.

To my horror when asked about any advice about visiting St Mirren.

Head for Glasgow for pre or post match.

A fecking disgrace if you ask me.

The most trouble i have ever saw has been in Glasgow and i have rarely saw trouble in Paisley especially in recent times.

There's a couple of us fancy popping up for a game this season, any decent B&Bs in Paisley or would you suggest we stay in Glasgow?

It's a decent shout to stay in Glasgow but definitely head to a few St Mirren oubs in Paisley like the Bull Inn, Paddys and the argyle bar where you will get a warm welcome from saints fans. Wear your Stockport tops with pride and give Shull a wee shout before you come as he is loves getting the beers in.;-)

Partick Thistle game at end of the month would be a great shout. Enjoy your trip north!