Wimbledon 2013

faraway saint

You been listening to those voices in your head again? What was said was take yourself to the borders and call them "toffs" and "poofs" cos they play rugby and they'll kick your head in. Your not important enough for me to want to batter you.

One of my old P.E. Teachers used to encourage us to play more individual sports like tennis. He would say "being Scottish, if you wish to exceed in sport you will all be better playing non team sports. Yes, I hear the groans but do you really think we'll ever win the World Cup in Football?" Of course, as a teenager you think because he's a teacher and in particularly a P.E. teacher he must be talking rubbish but nope!

Should it no be excel no exceed

Edited by insaintee

One of my old P.E. Teachers used to encourage us to play more individual sports like tennis. He would say "being Scottish, if you wish to exceed in sport you will all be better playing non team sports. Yes, I hear the groans but do you really think we'll ever win the World Cup in Football?" Of course, as a teenager you think because he's a teacher and in particularly a P.E. teacher he must be talking rubbish but nope!

Stephan Hendry

John Higgins

Graeme Dott

Jocky Wilson

Andy Murray

Paul Lawrie

Sandy Lyle

Jackie Stewart

Sir Chris Hoy

Dario Franchatti(spelling)

All kinda prove your point