Wimbledon 2013

faraway saint

Oh, another one who loves to gloat when a bet goes wrong but never spark a light when a bet comes up. lol.gif

Run along, leave the betting to the big boys, you know you're not allowed to bet. bye1.gif

well done on your bet coming up!

Edited by insaintee

Nadal is clearly injured.....Never uses it as an excuse in his press conference .....Top guy for that.......I wonder if his blood tests were part of the Lance Armstrong Spanish case though?......Never know now as the Judge demanded all evidence destroyed .....That's the world of sport today with Andy 100% clean.

Usual shoddy reporting from the BBC this morning on the Nadal match.

The nice, but dim, lady emphasized the strapping on Nadals knee as a major factor in his defeat, unaware he had the same strapping on throughout the recent French Open. thumbdown.gif

He clearly looked in pain at times. I thought Boris Becker summed it up well when he said that when Nadal anticipated he would need to use his backhand and got himself in position he had no difficulty playing it. But on the occasions when he was pushed to get set properly or had to slightly readjust his stance, he was stuffed and in pain. If Darcis could exploit that, think what Andy, Novak or Roger could do. Got to hand it to Nadal for taking it on the chin like the great sportsman he is.

Andy played well and Becker is no mug. I made up my mind years ago that I would never see a British man winning a major. I've seen a Scotsman win a major now and Wimbledon is a real possibility. Come on, Andy!

whistling.gif

Out before lunch on day one.....................erm, smashing. Is she too late for a career change. She is to tennis what Eddy the Eagle was to that Ski sky flying thingy

She's not the only one.

Virtually every bloody Brit is out and it's not even 3pm on day 2.

The last 2 women should be collecting their losers cheque by tea time.

Absolute embarassment. They should have the decency to hand that £20,000 cheque back to the LTA who funded money that would have been better spent either flushing it down the toilet or giving it to kids who actually have a decent work ethic.

Edited by oaksoft