Wimbledon 2013

faraway saint

Well done to wee Laura Robson, saves a whitwash on the wimmins British entry.

Day 2, 6 British wimmin oot, 1 wummin still in.

A brilliant result. Gave us a fright or two but really well played. A wee bit more oomph in her service and she would be a much better player but I suppose you could say that about a lot of players.

At the risk of being a tad sexist, did anyone notice the blond dame in the crowd with ginormous knockers well displayed?

A brilliant result. Gave us a fright or two but really well played. A wee bit more oomph in her service and she would be a much better player but I suppose you could say that about a lot of players.

At the risk of being a tad sexist, did anyone notice the blond dame in the crowd with ginormous knockers well displayed?

Ya dirty auld perv.

(Aye, va va voom wink.png )

Don't think Murray should have any problems today. Was going to back him to win the tournament at the start at 4/1 but I didn't get a chance and after Nadal losing he's dropped down to 5/2. So he's definately going to win it now since I haven't backed him!

I've noticed almost no one is talking about Federer, not impossible he could sneak under the radar and win the damn thing, again. shutup.gif

I've noticed almost no one is talking about Federer, not impossible he could sneak under the radar and win the damn thing, again. shutup.gif

Don't know why he seems to have been written off, Djokovic has got to be the favourite since he probably won't meet one of the big guns (Murray or Federer) till the final but Federer has as much a chance as Murray. Think if it does end up being a Murray/Fed semi final Murray will win it though.

I've been thinking that too. If Andy doesn't win it I hope it's Roger. On Sunday in our club the whole of last year's final was on. It really was a fantastic match. Federer is so majestic at times. Andy didn't let us down and I'm sure he won't this year either. He has put the no major bogey to bed and that will help a bit.

Betty Stove to be top lady.

if i remember rightly,wasn,t she was quite hot,,,whistling.gif

Don't mention her when Shull's out in his Hackney Cab. He'll come over all queer and work himself into a lather. Not pretty to look at, I wouldn't think.