Gus

Griff

Surprised he wasn,t considered for the Killie Job .

Also thought he done a very good at Saints ,far better job than both Coyne and McInnes done at the fakes , yet McInnes and Coyne got the good jobs , and Gus got the sack , and then got a gig at QOS .

Its a funny old game .

As I think Gus would do a good job if given a chance.

But for some reason he isn,t being given a another chance., ,

I wonder why ,

Quite happy with Danny Lennon , just wondered why Gus hasn,t set the heather on fire since leaving us ,diispite so many experts saying how we should,t have sacked him,

Surprised he wasn,t considered for the Killie Job .

Also thought he done a very good at Saints ,far better job than both Coyne and McInnes done at the fakes , yet McInnes and Coyne got the good jobs , and Gus got the sack , and then got a gig at QOS .

Its a funny old game .

As I think Gus would do a good job if given a chance.

But for some reason he isn,t being given a another chance., ,

I wonder why ,

Quite happy with Danny Lennon , just wondered why Gus hasn,t set the heather on fire since leaving us ,diispite so many experts saying how we should,t have sacked him,

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

A big factor in working in football management is the ability to treat people with the respect they deserve. Alas , for gus , word travels fast !

He'd remain one of the finest young managers in Scotland if he hadn't failed so spectacularly at Queen of the South.

Respect has little to do with it, results are the main thing that keeps a football manager in a job, which is why Gus remained here until things we began to stagnate.

He'd remain one of the finest young managers in Scotland if he hadn't failed so spectacularly at Queen of the South.

Respect has little to do with it, results are the main thing that keeps a football manager in a job, which is why Gus remained here until things we began to stagnate.

Gus done a decent job for us. Got us promoted and got us to a final. However it was time to go, now I think he will need to rebuild in lower divisions to get over QOS.

......... and in the football story of the week , Kenny Shiels was basically sacked for lack of what? Towards his club , other clubs , referees and the authorities ?

......... and in the football story of the week , Kenny Shiels was basically sacked for lack of what? Towards his club , other clubs , referees and the authorities ?

He had 100% respect and backing from the supporters, which is why they are calling for Johnston's head and crying out for Shiels to be reinstated.

He had 100% respect and backing from the supporters, which is why they are calling for Johnston's head and crying out for Shiels to be reinstated.

In all honesty he doesn't need to show respect to supporters , but he needs to show respect to the others I mentioned. If you fly in the face of your BOD you're taking a chance , and Gus did exactly the same thing !

• 9 years later...
On 6/15/2013 at 3:29 AM, Jakub Friedrichsen said:

A person comes on to make a genuine interesting statement and his/her point of view and gets shite responses like the above? I'm guessing it's nearly time for the School's to break up for the summer and some kids have started playing truant already...

It still happens and guess what, the same folk involved, years of this type of behaviour. Back to nursery school for them.