Gus

Griff

FFS. 
I actually thought for a split second that Gus was returning to the club.

Then I looked at the posts and suddenly remembered that some eejit keeps regurgitating posts from way back in history. This time from a season when St Mirren won the League Cup for the first time in their history when we had an 18year old John McGinn, a 15goal striker in Thommo and a top class shagger in Isma.

It’s been a strange day on here.

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

FFS. 
I actually thought for a split second that Gus was returning to the club.

Then I looked at the posts and suddenly remembered that some eejit keeps regurgitating posts from way back in history. This time from a season when St Mirren won the League Cup for the first time in their history when we had an 18year old John McGinn, a 15goal striker in Thommo and a top class shagger in Isma.

It’s been a strange day on here.

The self same eejit then "likes" your post which is pissing all over him. :lol:

His ability to comprehend is astoundingly piss poor. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

It looks like the forum fool has a new follower..........................wonder what his previous alias is?

Dishing out them nasty "confused" faces. :lol:

image.png.2c13cacbff435771fc38635a470690c1.png

image.png.3a1c4724726a26249b94bd5ab23e3c58.png

Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile.  I actually selected "sad faces", not "confused faces" for certain posts, as is my right as a forum user, because I believed those posts warranted a "sad face".  Maybe if you and others were less abusive of your fellow St. Mirren supporters (I presume you are a St. Mirren supporter if you are using this forum) I wouldn't have given you "sad faces"?  Positivity towards the Club, the management, the team as well as fellow fans costs nothing.

1 minute ago, Percy Veer said:

Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile.  I actually selected "sad faces", not "confused faces" for certain posts, as is my right as a forum user, because I believed those posts warranted a "sad face".  Maybe if you and others were less abusive of your fellow St. Mirren supporters (I presume you are a St. Mirren supporter if you are using this forum) I wouldn't have given you "sad faces"?  Positivity towards the Club, the management, the team as well as fellow fans costs nothing.

Aye, ok, thanks for the input. :lol:

Keep it up, it really upsets me. :byebye

1 minute ago, Percy Veer said:

Are you trying to be like Catherine Tate's "Lauren"?!  "I'm not bothered"?  A very strange reply.  I'll leave you to it.

Away and play on the motorway, no doubt you slither along with few pointless "sad" faces soon. :byebye

PS What was your previous alias, I have a few ideas, save me playing the guessing game. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint