U21 Euros

lovestreet

Listening to these English cunts questioning whether these championships are worth having, funny how this come up after these pricks get f**ked out.

f**king English arseholes

Strange that. 4 years ago when they got to the final it was ushering in a bright new era.

I do not support the BNP but have lived in England for many years now. To label Stuart Pearce scum due to his brothers views is bonkers.

I have many English friends and never had any issues from English people who don't mind I'm Scottish.

Will watch the Scotland England game in August in the pub with English folk and will enjoy good hearted banter.

I do not support the BNP but have lived in England for many years now. To label Stuart Pearce scum due to his brothers views is bonkers.

I have many English friends and never had any issues from English people who don't mind I'm Scottish.

Will watch the Scotland England game in August in the pub with English folk and will enjoy good hearted banter.

I didn't call Stuart Pearce scum, if it appeared that way i'm sorry. I was trying to call the BNP/EDL (and by the fact he's a member of the BNP his brother) scum which i think it perfectly fair. I lived in England for 18 years before i came over here and like you have many English friends and for my sins an English wife so my comment was in no way being anti-English.