League Fixtures 2013/14

Will be published on Wednesday.

Hopefully a flying start for us.

Partick Thistle at Greenhill Road first up.

An easy 3 points for the League Cup holders in front of a near 6000 crowd.

Will be published on Wednesday.

Hopefully a flying start for us.

Partick Thistle at Greenhill Road first up.

An easy 3 points for the League Cup holders in front of a near 6000 crowd.

Thistle will get a home game to raise the Div 1 flag - unlike us, ahem. I'd love Thistle away in the opener. Give them a round of applause then get right intae' them in front of a big crowd.

I hope common sense prevails and the festive fixtures are Motherwell, Partick Thistle or Celtic. Keep travelling to a minimum instead of away trips to Ross County or Aberdeen.

I quite enjoy my Boxing day trips to Inverness. Then again my family stay in Keith so I stay with them after the game. Bit of a pain in the arse for a day trip.

Oaksoft when its a genuine football answer that is required you come out with pish but when the topic is off football you seem to be in your comfort zone (But still come out with pish). At home to Celtic for the opener as they wont be settled and we can take 3 points.

Some on here are hell bent on savaging threads, also there is a certain poster who does nothing but insult people who aren't very clever.

Edited by lovestreet

Some on here are hell bent on savaging threads, also there is a certain poster who does nothing but insult people who aren't very clever.

I agree. He honestly thinks he,s somehow better than everyone else but If truth be told he,s probably the kind of guy who got caught chugging himself over the wumans bra page of his mams Marshall Ward catalogue.