League Fixtures 2013/14

August 2013

Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status Show Scottish Premier League

Inverness CTvSt Mirren

Sat 3 Aug 15:00 Show Scottish Premier League

St MirrenvKilmarnock

Sat 17 Aug 15:00 Show Scottish Premier League

Ross CountyvSt Mirren

Sat 24 Aug 15:00 Show Scottish Premier League

St MirrenvPartick Thistle

Sat 31 Aug 15:00

That's our opening fixtures. Four winnable games if you ask me.

We have no game on the second week because Celtic are playing a glamour friendly, what a shower of shite. If they want to play glamour friendlies during the season they should forfeit their fixture and we should be awarded a 3-0 victory. Either that or f**k off out the SPL and become the harlem globetrotters of football, fans and football club for hire.

Agreed, a shower of shite. If they, or any team, decide to play a dafty friendly they should lose the points.

Been the same the last few years, wonder if we'd get away with it? whistling.gif

I'm not too sure about this but it's too my belief that a opposition opponent/club can knock back a postponment off a fixture if 1. all playing staff are fit for the game in hand. 2. There is no safety issues or any dangers too the fans and members off genral public. Can someone please advise on this as I beleive it is a rule break in the league and I have said this for a while.

All clubs are entitled to postpone a game for a friendly.

I'm not too sure about this but it's too my belief that a opposition opponent/club can knock back a postponment off a fixture if 1. all playing staff are fit for the game in hand. 2. There is no safety issues or any dangers too the fans and members off genral public. Can someone please advise on this as I beleive it is a rule break in the league and I have said this for a while.

http://www.epfl-europeanleagues.com/fixtures_QA.htm

It's not a bad start TBH, I'd rather go there in August than Jan/Feb

if you play a team at their own ground in August, then the return home fixture will be in october or November and you will be away to them in February

Havent checked the full list, but that is how it usually works out, hopefully we dont have to go to Dingwall twice next season

if you play a team at their own ground in August, then the return home fixture will be in october or November and you will be away to them in February

Havent checked the full list, but that is how it usually works out, hopefully we dont have to go to Dingwall twice next season

We go to Dingwall on Feb 22nd!

They could have been easier on us but we really shouldn't have any fears about playing RC and ICT.

You mean we should have no fears about playing away to two of last season's top 6 teams?

Throw in away to the champions in 3 of our 4 first scheduled fixtures and I have to say they're not the opening set of fixtures I'd have chosen.

You mean we should have no fears about playing away to two of last season's top 6 teams?

Throw in away to the champions in 3 of our 4 first scheduled fixtures and I have to say they're not the opening set of fixtures I'd have chosen.

I wouldn't have chosen them myself but other than Celtic we shouldn't fear anyone regardless of last seasons league position. Not the easiest fixtures but see no reason to be scared.

2 away games against both ICT and Ross Co.:o

The first handful of fixtures are the most important bar none!

Getting cut adrift early on can be very difficult to get back from.

The computer gave three of our first four fixtures as:

ICT AWAY

Celtic AWAY

Ross County AWAY

I'd say that's worth a bit of a moan.

Cut adrift........ducking hilarious its not even July and this fanny has us cut adrift FFS!

We'll take 7 points from opening 3 games, once our deals are done two out they 3 will fear playing us.

Cut adrift get a grip

Cut adrift........ducking hilarious its not even July and this fanny has us cut adrift FFS!

We'll take 7 points from opening 3 games, once our deals are done two out they 3 will fear playing us.

Cut adrift get a grip

You've just stated on another thread that they already arewhistling.gif

Edited by Drew

You've just stated on another thread that they already are:whistle

Leave lovestreet alone, after all he has a 100% success rate on our predicted signings thus far. Why do people mock him?

Edited by Kendo

What does it matter who we play on the opening games ? Getting three points in the SPL is not easy last season confirms that.

What is annoying is that Celtic is allowed to play a bloody friendly on the second opening game of the season. Then we are asked again to assist them in Europe by canalling league games it’s nothing but utter nonsense