So Farewell Hertz?

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-set-go-administration-today-1958653

And now the end is near

and so they face abluteration....

Jambos from far and near

soiling their pants with trepidation

they've lived a life of sin

and cheated on each and every highway

but more, much more than this...

They're for the high jump!

Edited by somner9

Shut this is embarrassing grown men acting like this, Hearts MUST survive.

Your right they must survive, But this serves as another example of Scottish football living with in there means, for those on here who tell SG to spend money on players let this be another lesson like Rangers, Dunfermline, and Kilmarnock who are 9million in debt, That throwing money about on players we cant afford is not the way ahead, St,Mirren at the moment is a shining example in Scotland of keeping your house in order, Feel for the decent Hearts fans, But you are the ones who lauded Romanov when they came in, You reap what you sow.

Your right they must survive, But this serves as another example of Scottish football living with in there means, for those on here who tell SG to spend money on players let this be another lesson like Rangers, Dunfermline, and Kilmarnock who are 9million in debt, That throwing money about on players we cant afford is not the way ahead, St,Mirren at the moment is a shining example in Scotland of keeping your house in order, Feel for the decent Hearts fans, But you are the ones who lauded Romanov when they came in, You reap what you sow.

Says the man who has been shouting for Lennon to be bagged while a year remains on his contract?

Oh, and BTW, LS is at the wind-up.

Thankfully Hearts will survive this most probably with a 15 point deduction. Scottish football needs the Hearts of this world, their support at Hampden was tremendous big and noisy which beat the old firm any day. They were also brand new in pubs around Hampden. Plus Edinburgh for me is a great day out.

Administration is one thing , but the points deduction will only become relevant if they don't exit administration before season starts.

Is it possible to exit administration in such a short period of time ? ie takeover , sort debts etc , surely that cannot be achieved within 8 weeks ?

Don't think that's correct my understanding is that had Hearts gone into administration during the season AND stayed in it until after the start of the new season then they would have been deducted point in both league campaigns. They will no only receive a points deduction for the coming season

Says the man who has been shouting for Lennon to be bagged while a year remains on his contract?

Oh, and BTW, LS is at the wind-up.

Was that all you could think of, What has your statement got to do with a club going bust, It wasn't a bad manager that caused there problems, It was the people running the club, Its true I don't think DL handled our league performances well last year, But that has nothing to do with the running of the club, If you wanna have a pop at me that's fine, But use a completely different issue to do it, Do it on a thread were I have criticised DL,

Was that all you could think of, What has your statement got to do with a club going bust, It wasn't a bad manager that caused there problems, It was the people running the club, Its true I don't think DL handled our league performances well last year, But that has nothing to do with the running of the club, If you wanna have a pop at me that's fine, But use a completely different issue to do it, Do it on a thread were I have criticised DL,

Paying off a manager who is still under contract incurs cost.

Getting it yet?

No I don't, Cos as far as I know the BOD have no intentions in sacking the manager, Unless you know something I don't I have not been offered a board place1eye.gif1eye.gif

Think what he's getting at is, you want him sacked, which would incur a fee, so that wouldn't be good business in the current economic climate. You being the operative word! Simples! 1eye.gif

Us Morton fans are so insightfulthumbup2.gif