So Farewell Hertz?

Guest somner9

Dundee were only in the SPL last year due to a certain insolvency event. Brown can STFU he was not good enough to keep Dundee up end of.

Speaking of the money grabbing dundonian basturds, sounds like they're not going to get a sugar daddy after all. Mibee we should let them back in after all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22863274

Edited by insaintee

Exactly , but Broon wont be viewing it that way. .

Hearts , sponsored by WONGA ............oh more irony.

I'm thinking Kilmarnock might just be a tad jealous about Hearts position now, take your chances, take a 15pt or so hit, wipe the debt and go for it, still in the SPL. Hmm, watch this space mibbees.

On a broader yet related theme, it's great how folk seem to talk up administration like a new start , a fresh opportunity, the new nirvana. Aye so what if I've got creditors , fook em all. The proliferation of advertising now that suggests you can just go in a huff with your debt and not pay it, take out a CVA or whatever at no cost and get sorted is truly mind bending nowadays. Like the fast loan companies and debt consultancy services that seem to advertise all over the place, so wrong imo.

Guest somner9

A bit surprised that many Hertz fans have not tumbled that administration at this time was planned to extract the maximum cash out of the club and fans.

Last October it was obvious that they would go into admin, so the morally bankrupt board instead of fessing up! called on all Hertz fans to dig deep! Which they did to the tune of £1.2m on top of all the ST's, Merchandise, Hospitality and string of near sell-out attendances... they limped on although letting the fans know they would need an extra £2.5m over and above all the ST/Matchday tix, merchandise, various membership schemes etc, etc....

As they were getting to the cup final (Won by those splendid chaps from Paisley) surprise, surprise season tickets for 2013-14 were already on sale, with advice coming from the club that if you are worried about admin and ST's not being honoured then buy on a Credit card or??? Our own rinky-dink finance scheme we've set-up with Zebra, and no matter what; your cash will be safe! Which is false as the decision in admin RE: ST's bought (creditors) lies with the administrator. (f**ked by the black & white stripes again)

They use next season's ST money to get to the end of last season then announce to the world that not enough Hertz fans are true Hertz fans and we may be in the shit if they don't rush to all renew their ST's, buy merchandise, buy advance matchday tix, have whip-rounds, buy more feckin useless memberships etc, etc...

This is followed by announcing oh and by the way if you renew we'll have sold the whole team by then. And so the cash from the recent flurry of ST sales etc disappears as soon as it's time to pay the players, staff, HMRC, Vat etc. etc..

Then they apply to go into administration when they've fleeced every last penny for the season ahead from their support! What a shower of thieving Lithuaninan bastards!!!

However the Lithuanian administrator/liquidator has tumbled they are after getting a CVA to clear the decks of all debt, and no doubt offer to buy back the club via a Sevco (This time it's Gorgie-nal)! So the admin/Liqd will seek to block the appointment of their admin in favour of their own. Likely outcome being they won't have a cat in hell's chance of being set-up to play come End July.

Then the real brown smelly stuff will hit the fans! I can't see the fans group ever having the cash to buy or lease the stadium at a valuation that administrators/liquidators will accept. Just think they'll have to buy ST's etc all over again to pay players, staff, contractors, suppliers etc, etc as well as buy and run the club!

Even Hunco fans didn't get the double ST whammy!

Hearts are durty cheating baisturts but Edinburgh is a good day out so forgive and let them carry on.

f**kEM !

I both disagree and agree with that post in equal measure mon Shull.

Edinburgh is indeed a good day out. I particularly enjoy the old town with the Worlds End public house being my public house of choice. A wee wander round to the grass market is always a welcome change of scenery. The historical footnotes that adorn the buildings, the aged buildings and the shadow of the magnificent castle all combine to enhance ones enjoyment, enhances ones enjoyment indeed. Yes Edinburgh is a good day out.

Heart of Midlothian football club are however an unsavoury, unpalatable and unpleasant little organisation. The recent record of blatant cheating on top of a fanbase whom I have found to be less than pleasant leaves with no regret as to this deserved demise, no regret indeed.

I do wish to lose Heart of Midlothian from the fixture list but I do not want to lose an Edinburgh day out. As such I propose that we replace the bigots of Midlothian with Spartans fc.

Spartans could build a new stadium using Tynecastle as the car park and the current Tynecastle car park could be used as a 5 a side venue.

Guest somner9

Was looking at the angst and comment on Jambos Kickback, and a webchat hosted by Ian Murray head of FoH the hearts fan group, and blow me if the platitudes, and 'don't worry about a business plan' comments coming from Murray. Along with several "yes, we'll just capitalise that" commments didn't remind me of the car crash that was 10000 hours.

This guy Murray (very much like a geezer that lurks these boards) has got the Jambos all believeing there's a whole load of Grants, funding bodies and soft loans just waiting for them! All they have to do is pledge in their thousands and watch a huge unmanagable debt be transformed into THEIR huge unmanagable debt!

This should be fun to watch the inevitable crash and burn of FoH only once it's flattered to deceive and raised unrealistic hope and expectation.

If you keep this up there will be no teams left to play, what would you moan about then?

Some may forget that Hearts were ideal for us in the final......Big support....already reached a level of cut backs that IMO made us favourites .....If we played Caley Thistle Hampden would have looked like a ghost town...They must pay a price and come back ....Admin should be enough for them.