Lottery Win.....what Would You Spend It On?

faraway saint

I'd keep £1 million and live off the interest plus a bit of the capital.

As for the rest, I'd open a scientific research facility with the aim of producing a stream of products which could be sold to make that facility self-funding.

Money can either buy you stuff, freedom or power.

I choose freedom.

A new taxi for Shull

Flush.gif for Stu Dick

nologo.gif for Kendo

shaun.gif for farmer John

An internet PhD for Oaksoft

A sense of humour for Lovestreet

moon.gif for Smokie

See me I'd be just like santa2.gif

An internet PhD would be less useful than the actual PhD sitting on my mantlepiece.

But a gift is a gift so thanks.

I'd build a new stadium on the site of Love Street like Tynecastle - but with four steep stands all joined at the corners, and no administration, or greetin' faced fans, or dodgy Lithuanians, or a tangled web of UBIG Ukias Banko How's Yer Fathers....just the stands.

State of the art it would be. With a retractable roof and a big scoreboard in each corner that counts the amount of time that has elapsed since Morton last beat us.

I'd set up a CIC, with fans and only fans contributing. I would then buy St. Mirren and sell it to the aforementioned CIC with no timescale set on being paid back. Could take five years or fifty years.

As for the rest, probably stash it under my mattress and dip in to occasionally treat myself to a new suit or something. Bit of a compulsive saver.

I'd set up a CIC, with fans and only fans contributing. I would then buy St. Mirren and sell it to the aforementioned CIC with no timescale set on being paid back. Could take five years or fifty years.

As for the rest, probably stash it under my mattress and dip in to occasionally treat myself to a new suit or something. Bit of a compulsive saver.

Your the most boring c**t ever.

Discussed this quite often, interesting to hear the range of views and also the possible problems that could come with it.

Let's say £50m.

What would your initial spend be on?

How much would you give family and where, in that family, do you draw the line?

id buy all the shops in larkhall,,close them down apart for asda and put up its sign in its origonal colour,then watch the fekkers in the town starve,,,

ps,,,,id also do that in cambuslang but keep the tesco open,no favoritism here,,whistling.gif

pps,,failing that id buy a plane to fly over stmirren park on matchdays to keep shull amused,,thumbup2.gif