Lottery Win.....what Would You Spend It On?

faraway saint

I would supply all our home support with tops to be worn at every home game.

And I would supply our away support an away top at every away game.

It would look impressive.

I would have a capital letter instead of a number on the back and we could form words and sentences in the crowd.

"You are pish referee"

"That was a penalty asshole"

"We want five"

Etc

It would help fitness levels and literacy.

I would supply all our home support with tops to be worn at every home game.

And I would supply our away support an away top at every away game.

It would look impressive.

I would have a capital letter instead of a number on the back and we could form words and sentences in the crowd.

"You are pish referee"

"That was a penalty asshole"

"We want five"

Etc

It would help fitness levels and literacy.

As long as the tops are not replica strips that would be fine with me wee man Edited by lovestreet

The first thing I would do would be to pre-book myself and my good friends into the Betty Ford clinic for 1 month after picking up my cheque as it would be one hell of a party month.

After detox etc I would then think was it worth it and if it was I think I would do it all again clap2.gifnologo.gifking.gif

The first thing I would do would be to pre-book myself and my good friends into the Betty Ford clinic for 1 month after picking up my cheque as it would be one hell of a party month.

After detox etc I would then think was it worth it and if it was I think I would do it all again clap2.gifnologo.gifking.gif

Crazy man just crazy

I'd buy a nice wee,but classy pad, somewhere with a nice warm climate to spend 6 months of the year, flying the family out on a rota to keep everyone happy.

Probably have a bigger house in this country, probably somewhere near Perth to be central, and open a wee engineering company to give me something to focus on as I think I'd get bored stupid doing nothing, after a while.

As we don't have a big family quite easy to draw the line when dishing out some we cash presents. Move my parents into a wee bungalow in Paisley and live happily ever after.

I'm sure that amount of money would bring it's own problems but I'm sure I'd cope.

Edited by faraway saint

I'd buy a nice wee,but classy pad, somewhere with a nice warm climate to spend 6 months of the year, flying the family out on a rota to keep everyone happy.

Probably have a bigger house in this country, probably somewhere near Perth to be central, and open a wee engineering company to give me something to focus on as I think I'd get bored stupid doing nothing, after a while.

As we don't have a big family quite easy to draw the line when dishing out some we cash presents. Move my parents into a wee bungalow in Paisley and live happily ever after.

I'm sure that amount of money would bring it's own problems but I'm sure I'd cope.

Just move in with me fannyboz we'll drink n snort the lot

Of all the places in Scotland where you'd be able to purchase a nice house or stately home and you choose within the vicinity of Perth? When you move can I come and see your tractor?

I don't know who you are whistling.gif but have you ever been to Perth?

A quite wonderful part of the country and, as I said ya nugget, it's central. bye1.gif

You could always spend hours posting on a football fans forum. I'm told it's very popular

Truth is ...big story for me from the beeb ....maybe not for you ...no worries ....No one interested here is my mistake ....I'll block the thread so you and Faraway can talk about more important issues.

Calm doon dear !! lol.gif

It is a big story, just let it run, more folk will contribute ramorra.

You must know this mad place by now.