Fao Div. Last Post Displays - Split On Ipad

bluto

Disnae happen on a PC but when I click to view the latest post on a thread, the right half of the final post is shifted up to overlap the posts above.

AWFY tricky to read... :(

It clears when I refresh, but it's minimally irritating cos it refreshes to first post on a page, so that I need to scroll down again to then see it.

Ta, if it's fixable. :)

Disnae happen on a PC but when I click to view the latest post on a thread, the right half of the final post is shifted up to overlap the posts above.

AWFY tricky to read... :(

It clears when I refresh, but it's minimally irritating cos it refreshes to first post on a page, so that I need to scroll down again to then see it.

Ta, if it's fixable. :)

I'm getting the same problem.

Calm down pal. I was merely taking the opportunity to report some weird issue I've found with this particular website. I was unsure if it was similar or not and I didn't think it would be appropriate to start a new thread for it so thought I'd mention it in here. I apologise if I've misread the situation and should have opened up a new thread.

It's only a joke PAL, calm down and untwist yer knickers. whistling.gif