Bbc Scotland....good Cop Or Bad Cop?

reborn saint

BBC Scotland has been for me an important station for information and as I listen to radio more than TV... BBC Sportsound has been my choice over the last few years for sport. Clyde used to be my favourite being more dynamic and not having a depressive voice like James Traynor who I always switched off on "your call". Clyde have gone to a place where I don't want to visit and I have no time for people moaning about that station as it is what it is now and always will be. BBC Scotland on the other hand is supposed to be impartial and I have been feeling a little bit unsure of that in recent months, It took too long of course to call out Jabba and the stinking smell from an institution of cover up on a more serious issue still rots the air. There is always Stuart and Tam and whether you like them or not they share the same non old firm believes as you and I and points we can argue will be on the level. I was pleased today with my station (proud in fact!)......A complaint was upheld by the top chaps in the good old UK BBC.....I find their reasoning astonishing! and to be honest I don't give a fcuk if Rangers are the same club or not. What I find great is the answer from BBC Scotland to the upheld complaint and the follow up from guys like Douglas Fraser!,,....My faith is restored in BBC SCOTLAND and for that I thank you.

BBC Scotland has been for me an important station for information and as I listen to radio more than TV... BBC Sportsound has been my choice over the last few years for sport. Clyde used to be my favourite being more dynamic and not having a depressive voice like James Traynor who I always switched off on "your call". Clyde have gone to a place where I don't want to visit and I have no time for people moaning about that station as it is what it is now and always will be. BBC Scotland on the other hand is supposed to be impartial and I have been feeling a little bit unsure of that in recent months, It took too long of course to call out Jabba and the stinking smell from an institution of cover up on a more serious issue still rots the air. There is always Stuart and Tam and whether you like them or not they share the same non old firm believes as you and I and points we can argue will be on the level. I was pleased today with my station (proud in fact!)......A complaint was upheld by the top chaps in the good old UK BBC.....I find their reasoning astonishing! and to be honest I don't give a fcuk if Rangers are the same club or not. What I find great is the answer from BBC Scotland to the upheld complaint and the follow up from guys like Douglas Fraser!,,....My faith is restored in BBC SCOTLAND and for that I thank you.

no matter how many times i try and tune my tranny i can't get Radio Scotland so any chance of a clue as to what's happened?

no matter how many times i try and tune my tranny i can't get Radio Scotland so any chance of a clue as to what's happened?

No probs sweetheart.....Rangers(fans) had 2 complaints against BBC SCOTLAND........They were that the club was being called "old" and "New". The complaint rested on the reason for calling them as such and the chaps at the top(UK BBC) agreed. BBC SCOTLAND are now ridiculing the judgement which lets face it is Masonic,

This may help, still fail to see where the glowing praise for the BBC and it's complaints procedure is merited

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-22951447

Yep zebra...........The deal is if you read some tweets(major BBC Scotland men!) and look at the position retained and argued by BBC SCOTLAND as in they DON'T ACCEPT IT! then you might get my drift.

Good news. I'd not seen it.

At last a part of the Mainstream Scottish Media is not being dishonest with the facts.

I've been less than enamoured by the Chick Youngs and Mr Gordons of BBC Scotland in the past year or so. Letting the language slide so that the truth was being obscured.

I'm also grateful to Ra Berrz that were dimwitted enough to challenge and seek clarification.

I couldnae be arsed. smile.png

Edited by bluto

Good news. I'd not seen it.

At last a part of the Mainstream Scottish Media is not being dishonest with the facts.

I've been less than enamoured by the Chick Youngs and Mr Gordons of BBC Scotland in the past year or so. Letting the language slide so that the truth was being obscured.

I'm also grateful to Ra Berrz that were dimwitted enough to challenge and seek clarification.

I couldnae be arsed. smile.png

More to come I think Bluto......My main point was that BBC SCOTLAND will stand their ground no matter what.....I really don't care about new club old club shite but to uphold a complaint like they did is pathetic .....Easy to say It's a bit up in the air and no one has made a case one way or the other. It makes me question BBC itself and feel good about BBC SCOTLAND....that was my ONLY point!