East Fife - More Lunancy !

shull

http://sport.stv.tv/football/229814-east-fife-to-hold-signing-talks-with-former-rangers-forward-nacho-novo/

As Hearts and Dunfermline fight for survival, East Fife with their new Board of Moneymen fannies set to commit suicide.

What the f*ck is going on ????

Novo, Nade,.............

East fife fans must fight against this nonsense.

Crowds of 600 means Part Time Football. ( even expenses only )

Great pun in the title...

If the team involved had been East Angus....

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=370197&y=751075&z=120&sv=Lunan&st=3&tl=Map+of+Lunan+Bay,+Sea+[Water+Feature]&searchp=ids.srf&mapp=map.srf

sad.png

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=370197&y=751075&z=120&sv=Lunan&st=3&tl=Map+of+Lunan+Bay,+Sea+[Water+Feature]&searchp=ids.srf&mapp=map.srf

sad.png

Great wee side story .....If you wrote this as fiction you could be accused of taking it too far from reality ........Novo for East Fife!

Shull, do you have details of what they are spending or are you just assuming they are overspending? whistling.gif

Maybe they urnae overspending.

Average crowds of 600 should give a weekly pay poke of about £20 for Novo.

He'll be wanting a 10 year contract.

Edited by shull

Shull, do you have details of what they are spending or are you just assuming they are overspending? whistling.gif

Pretty sure neither Novo or Nade will be on £100 a week so shull is right to point it out as bonkers.

It's pretty clear what they are trying to do.

The new owners are gambling on Rangers filling their stadium.

They are then gambling that they can gain promotion with them.

The money will be a loan to the club (of course) which won't be paid back if they fail in their gamble (because with crowds of 600 why would it?).

If the club fails it'll just go into liquidation and come back again into the Lowland league complete with stadium.

Rangers and Hearts have already shown that this sort of cheating results in a win as have Livingston, Dundee and now Gretna appear to be back too.

The SFA really need to be stamping on this ASAP and creating a set of rules which physically prevent this type of recklessness.

Pretty sure neither Novo or Nade will be on £100 a week so shull is right to point it out as bonkers.

It's pretty clear what they are trying to do.

The new owners are gambling on Rangers filling their stadium.

They are then gambling that they can gain promotion with them.

The money will be a loan to the club (of course) which won't be paid back if they fail in their gamble (because with crowds of 600 why would it?).

If the club fails it'll just go into liquidation and come back again into the Lowland league complete with stadium.

Rangers and Hearts have already shown that this sort of cheating results in a win as have Livingston, Dundee and now Gretna appear to be back too.

The SFA really need to be stamping on this ASAP and creating a set of rules which physically prevent this type of recklessness.

I'm afraid until you, and the resident Victor Meldrew, produce some facts you can shove your "opinions" up yer arse.

I'm afraid until you, and the resident Victor Meldrew, produce some facts you can shove your "opinions" up yer arse.

I just did produce some facts.

Rangers, Hearts, Dundee, Livi, Gretna have all been guilty of cheating and 4 of them are back playing in our leagues again with Rangers spunking money like a bank manager at a strip club. Do you have another definition of "fact" that we're not aware of?

If they are not overspending, what are a squad of players gonnae earn on Crowds of 600 ?

As for The Newcunto F.C. subsidising them, they've only got one Stand, so it's not going to be a 20000 selloot.

I just did produce some facts.

Rangers, Hearts, Dundee, Livi, Gretna have all been guilty of cheating and 4 of them are back playing in our leagues again with Rangers spunking money like a bank manager at a strip club. Do you have another definition of "fact" that we're not aware of?

Aye, the fact you omitted is what East Fife are paying? 1eye.gif

Here..................post-2846-0-31480000-1371713216_thumb.jp

Edited by faraway saint

sad.png

You've pulled my old heart strings with that post, Bluto. My wife's famlly came from Ferryden which is only a few miles from Lunan Bay. All through the 80's and well into the 90's I swam in Lunan Bay at least once and quite often several times a year. Nearly froze my cheeky bits off at times but on a fine day you couldnae beat it with a big stick. It's a beautiful place. Usan, or The Fishtown of Usan, is a deserted village well worth a visit. If you scroll up on the map you posted it's all there. We had to sell the holiday home in the late 90's after Margaret's granny died.

Aye, the fact you omitted is what East Fife are paying? 1eye.gif

Aye and as me and shull have clearly failed to explain to you the only way this could getting done in a sustainable way would be if both Novo and Nade were agreeing to be paid less than the entry fee to the ground each week. We are asking you to engage your brain and consider whether this beats the credibility test.

After 30 years of watching exactly this same scenario play itself out across the UK from almost every single club are you saying that this pattern of events at East Fife isn't making itself obvious to you?

Aye and as me and shull have clearly failed to explain to you the only way this could getting done in a sustainable way would be if both Novo and Nade were agreeing to be paid less than the entry fee to the ground each week. We are asking you to engage your brain and consider whether this beats the credibility test.

After 30 years of watching exactly this same scenario play itself out across the UK from almost every single club are you saying that this pattern of events at East Fife isn't making itself obvious to you?

So you don't know how much they are paying them then? 1eye.gif

Thanks for the input. bye1.gif

Sorry Faraway, I have a St, Mirren supporting friend who lost over £7000 because of the Dunfermline debacle.

The screwing of small businesses who trust that bills will be paid to enable them in turn pay wages to their staff must stop.

Sorry Faraway, I have a St, Mirren supporting friend who lost over £7000 because of the Dunfermline debacle.

The screwing of small businesses who trust that bills will be paid to enable them in turn pay wages to their staff must stop.

Hey, I have every sympathy for any person or business who loses out to any other business who ends up going down the tubes but there's an assumption that this will happen to East Fife without anybody, so far, providing facts to back this up.

I'll get on it, I have an insider who might be able to shed some light.

PS Tell Tony's new alias I can't see his hilarious posts, he's joined his other aliases on ignore. thumbup2.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Hey, I have every sympathy for any person or business who loses out to any other business who ends up going down the tubes but there's an assumption that this will happen to East Fife without anybody, so far, providing facts to back this up.

I'll get on it, I have an insider who might be able to shed some light.

PS Tell Tony's new alias I can't see his hilarious posts, he's joined his other aliases on ignore. thumbup2.gif

Just five me the nod and I'll investigate