Inverness Ct V St Mirren... 3/8/13

Lex

Fixture 1 out of 38. Unbeaten against this lot last season, 5 points from a possible 9. The away game up there last term was one of the best matches i seen all season, a thrilling 2-2 draw, which could have ended 6-6.

Hoping we take a bigger than normal crowd, for the new season novelty factor if nothing else.

ICT 1-2 St Mirren

Attendance 3854

Edited by Lex

This will coincide with the last week of my annual leave from work, so I might well make the trip after having initially written off the option.

We went up there and won in our first match after promotion, and it was a good day out. Hopefully this fixture will pan out in a similar manner.

3-1 Saints.

Thommo, and a Higdon brace.

Edited by Drew

Fixture 1 out of 38. Unbeaten against this lot last season, 5 points from a possible 9. The away game up there last term was one of the best matches i seen all season, a thrilling 2-2 draw, which could have ended 6-6.

Hoping we take a bigger than normal crowd, for the new season novelty factor if nothing else.

ICT 1-2 St Mirren

Attendance 3854

U Oh......You naughty boy Lex

match day opening posts are "Shull's Joab"spudnikconfounded.gif

This will coincide with the last week of my annual leave from work, so I might well make the trip after having initially written off the option.

We went up there and won in our first match after promotion, and it was a good day out. Hopefully this fixture will pan out in a similar manner.

3-1 Saints.

Thommo, and a Higdon brace.

can't wait to see big hig back in the stripes

• 4 weeks later...