National Road Race Championships - Sunday 23Rd June, Glasgow

Drew

You should go elsewhere.

Cycling is inherently very simple.

Grab two wheels and start pedaling.

What could be more simple than that.

All the rest is bollox to make you pay more money than you need.

Mountain bike, road bike, trail bike, ladies bike............all bollox...a bike is a bike unless you are the sort of twat who thinks wearing lycra makes you Bradley Wiggins by rights.

Just grab a bike you like the look of and feels comfy and go for it.

Of course . .

It is the exact same with a ball. Get a ball and kick it, that's football. .

You know how it is , a ball is a spherical pneumatic device , basket ball, net ball , beach ball , medicine ball , all bollox a ball is a ball unless you are a tit. .

Of course . .

It is the exact same with a ball. Get a ball and kick it, that's football. .

You know how it is , a ball is a spherical pneumatic device , basket ball, net ball , beach ball , medicine ball , all bollox a ball is a ball unless you are a tit. .

Well at least you don't have to wear lycra, a stupid hat and ridiculous plastic shoes to play with any of those balls.

Grown men in lycra are a laughing stock. All those Bradley's wheezing their way to an early grave. Someone has to remove the cash from the wallets of these hilariously delusional f**kwits.

Long may it continue I say - after a night of reading your posts I need all the humour I can get.

Well at least you don't have to wear lycra, a stupid hat and ridiculous plastic shoes to play with any of those balls.

Grown men in lycra are a laughing stock. All those Bradley's wheezing their way to an early grave. Someone has to remove the cash from the wallets of these hilariously delusional f**kwits.

Long may it continue I say - after a night of reading your posts I need all the humour I can get.

lol.gif

Your opinion is a bit flawed. Footballers wear plastic shoes and wear lycra shorts underneath their polyester fitba shorts. .

You should go along to Glasgow City centre on Sunday , their will be loads of people there who will love to hear your opinion. . you can tell them ALL about how you think they are wasting their money , they'll love it . Get in there . .

Agree complete shower of fannies,they look ridiculous. Grown men on kids toys out playing at that age is hilarious until you get stuck behind the fuds in our adult transport.

I'd ban the cocks, and so they meet up to play at Glasgow Green? That would answer it you know what they say about guys that meet up in parks.

I'm going to buy a bike, the car boot on Sunday is looking a decent bet.

I won't wear a daft hat, managed to get through my early years without one.

Then I can take the granddaughter a wee journey along the nature trail, maybe get one of them things you attach to the saddle and take other granddaughter along. (she's only 2)

Happy days.

Lovestreet, leave me alane, I can do what I like, fcuk all to do with you, ya nugget.

lol.gif

Your opinion is a bit flawed. Footballers wear plastic shoes and wear lycra shorts underneath their polyester fitba shorts. .

You should go along to Glasgow City centre on Sunday , their will be loads of people there who will love to hear your opinion. . you can tell them ALL about how you think they are wasting their money , they'll love it . Get in there . .

If anyone is doing that without either trying to become a professional sportsman or actually being a professional sportsman then they are hilariously self-deluding twats.

Like those Man U supporting builders on the Man City building site who are whining about being told to remove their Man U tops at work. WTF? Why are grown men wearing a f**king football top in public? It's absolutely hilarious.

BTW I can't believe you are comparing footballers to cyclists.

How many amateur footballers are holding up traffic whilst ignoring the perfectly functional cycle track 3 feet away looking like this:-

post-4199-0-96628200-1371809637_thumb.jp

Edited by oaksoft

I drive a car and ride a bike (not at the same time, you understand).

I much prefer riding my bike for the most part, and I couldn't give a flying f'ck what anyone thinks of that.

Driving is fine, but you can't beat the feeling of hurtling down a hill at 40mph+ on a bike, or managing to complete a gruelling ascent knowing that the 800 calories you are going to take on board when you crack open that bottle of wine later has already been burned off.

Oh, and lycra is great. I wear it into work when I commute by bike, and take great pleasure from putting some of the wallopers in here off their lunch.

If anyone is doing that without either trying to become a professional sportsman or actually being a professional sportsman then they are hilariously self-deluding twats.

Like those Man U supporting builders on the Man City building site who are whining about being told to remove their Man U tops at work. WTF? Why are grown men wearing a f**king football top in public? It's absolutely hilarious.

How many amateur footballers are holding up traffic whilst ignoring the perfectly functional cycle track 3 feet away looking like this:-

Brilliant post ha ha!

Don't understand drivers who get so worked up over cyclists. What kind of person has such a fragile ego that they feel threatened by a guy on a bike?

they cycle on the road thats why, and quite often swerve about - bump up and down off pavements - ignore red lights - and turn up at work wearing brightly coloured lycra and cycling footwear, they then go and get changed in the feckin middle of the gents toilets (the male ones in my work do anyway - in fact there are no female ones at my work ) and they are stinking of sweat all day - i'm campaigning to get showers installed if we can't ban them alltogether

they cycle on the road thats why, and quite often swerve about - bump up and down off pavements - ignore red lights - and turn up at work wearing brightly coloured lycra and cycling footwear, they then go and get changed in the feckin middle of the gents toilets (the male ones in my work do anyway - in fact there are no female ones at my work ) and they are stinking of sweat all day - i'm campaigning to get showers installed if we can't ban them alltogether

So , collectively , that is what has changed you into a sociopath. .

That's a crying shame. I hope you learn to get over your daily trauma.

I really think that, it is a wee shame that other road users are having the audacity to elongate your journey. Something ought to be done about it. .!!

You silly tit. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime