National Road Race Championships - Sunday 23Rd June, Glasgow

Drew

they cycle on the road thats why, and quite often swerve about - bump up and down off pavements - ignore red lights - and turn up at work wearing brightly coloured lycra and cycling footwear, they then go and get changed in the feckin middle of the gents toilets (the male ones in my work do anyway - in fact there are no female ones at my work ) and they are stinking of sweat all day - i'm campaigning to get showers installed if we can't ban them alltogether

They are showers

Shower o fannies

I really think that, it is a wee shame that other road users are having the audacity to elongate your journey. Something ought to be done about it. .!!

You silly tit. .

We spend millions of pounds on bike tracks and the ungrateful bastards still use the roads.

Aye we are tits alright.

Organising the traffic disruption?

TBH I'm neither here not there with bikists. Majority are ok, there's always a minority, both in car drivers and bikists, that are twats.

I give them a decent amount of space, although I don't go over to the other side of the road, which is sufficient although not for some when only a couple of weeks ago a helmet wearing bikist decided to give me the finger for not giving him 6ft of clearance. I decided to stop the car and invited him to debate this but he must have suddenly remembered another appointment in the opposite direction.

Live and let live I say. whistling.gif