Horse Lovers

lovestreet

Life is full of surprises. I'm surprised you're not punched in the face more often for being an insufferable cnut.

It's probably because I don't live amongst people who feel the need to display pathetic naked aggression as a way of demonstrating how manly they are.

Guest somner9

I'd settle for banning the ones honking of horse and covered in manure thanks, although SD has a point about banning cyclists,kids shouldn't be subjected to looking at grown men in ridiculous outfits with hydration sacks.

They are commonly known as Mamils..!

I like horses fine but I like a bloody great fence between me and them. I used to never miss a Scotland game at Hampden and in the late fifties and into the 60's we still got crowds of 100,000 quite regularly. So why Glasgow Polis horses picked me out of a crowd of a hundred and twenty thousand to stand on my toes, shit on me, push me about or fart in my face I'll never know. I swear my mates used to avoid me in the queues. I got bucked off a horse in Majorca and in Killarney years ago I had to hang on for dear life when a horse took off in panic in the Gap of Dunloe. That was over thirty years ago and that was when the fence rule got introduced. Good to look at though.