God Works In Mysterious Way...

Guest TPAFKATS

Guest TPAFKATS

Whats it like in heaven, And can you arrange with the man in charge for the Saints to have a decent league seasonthumbup2.gif

there's miracles and then there's miracles!

Back on topic - more chance of sunbathing in Lourdes this weekend...

He certainly does work in mysterious ways.

Everytime Perthshire/Tony A/Obi/Jools dies he is resurrected as someone else within weeks.

Jesus only managed it once.

Yes, good point, but Jesus wasn't from Perth.

Had Big G sent his only son to Paisley we would not have murdered him and he could have partnered Thommo up front.

I don't know can you?  If you can and I knew how to do it, perhaps I would have changed it when I was banned as Jakub Friedrichsen and Inter City Saint.  You did read me admitting to being those members didn't you or did you just decide not to read that bit and stick to the typical paranoid view of your best mates such as Faraway Saint and Oaksoft?  Still you seem to know more about "covering your tracks" so to speak than I do so I'll leave you to it...

Ooh, touchy, and ever so slightly paranoid - I have no idea, never had to do "covering (my) tracks." At a guess, a new provider would give you a new IP address - how long you been with yours, then?

And as for "....best mates such as Faraway Saint and Oaksoft."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooh, touchy, and ever so slightly paranoid - I have no idea, never had to do "covering (my) tracks." At a guess, a new provider would give you a new IP address - how long you been with yours, then?

And as for "....best mates such as Faraway Saint and Oaksoft."

lol.gif:lol.gif:lol.gif:lol.gif:

That's us finished! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Keep chatting to him, he'll be yer pal soon, he loves trying to get new pals. 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint