God Works In Mysterious Way...

Guest TPAFKATS

Ooh, touchy, and ever so slightly paranoid - I have no idea, never had to do "covering (my) tracks." At a guess, a new provider would give you a new IP address - how long you been with yours, then?

And as for "....best mates such as Faraway Saint and Oaksoft."

lol.gif:lol.gif:lol.gif:lol.gif:

As far as I know, that is the case. A new IP address can also be obtained by proxy , which maybe the method used by the aliases but the trolls don't really do anything they just up their trollness in the close season . .

It requires no skill whatsoever,kids of two can do trolling.lts got to be one of the most ridiculous looking games for an adult to do. Trolling is made for kids to play on, it's easy. I haven't trolled since I was 13 but I could jump on computer now and troll it no problem it requires no skill. .

Keep chatting to him, he'll be yer pal soon, he loves trying to get new pals. Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image  

And as if to prove you right he came back all nice and snuggly.......you sure he's not another one of your aliases?

:)

You use words that I recognise in that post, snlt, but I still have no idea what it means. I did genuinely guess at the change of provider bit.

smile.png

Yeh , the change of provider bit , stands to reason , tho' , I did confirm it with one of my youngsters. As for the proxy , personally , I wouldn't know how to do it myself as no one trains people on that one apparently , they sort of , erm , pick that up somewhere. .

And as if to prove you right he came back all nice and snuggly.......you sure he's not another one of your aliases?

smile.png

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Interesting idea......................I do like a bit of snugglying.

I'm away to have a word with myself, I'll be back, no sure what my alias will be, and let you know.

By the way, I'm hurt at your flippant approach to our friendship. rolleyes.gif