Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

That game was on live in our club last night, on Setanta I think, but not a sinner watched it. I personally can't be arsed with friendlies but admit they're necessary. I might have watched a bit if I'd realised they were getting such a drubbing.

Just to clarify, Celtics pre season, or any of Celtics, results, unless they are playing St Mirren, mean fcuk all to me. bye1.gif

What, you mean a 6 - 2 drubbing by the mighty Greuther Furth, who hail from Paisley's twin town Furth in Bavaria (incidentally the home town of Heinz Alfred Kissinger, known to all his pals as Henry) doesn't make you smile a little inside. Does the fact that Greuther Furth also play in green and white and the town coat of arms is a green trefoil (or shamrock to you and me) which forms part of the club's badge not make you want to laugh out loud! And I thought irony was only lost on Americans!!!

76px-Wappen_F%C3%BCrth.svg.png

What, you mean a 6 - 2 drubbing by the mighty Greuther Furth, who hail from Paisley's twin town Furth in Bavaria (incidentally the home town of Heinz Alfred Kissinger, known to all his pals as Henry) doesn't make you smile a little inside. Does the fact that Greuther Furth also play in green and white and the town coat of arms is a green trefoil (or shamrock to you and me) which forms part of the club's badge not make you want to laugh out loud! And I thought irony was only lost on Americans!!!

76px-Wappen_F%C3%BCrth.svg.png

What part of it means fcuk all to me are you having a problem with?

If you get your jollies following that lots misfortune, great, me, I'm out!

I see the greatest fans in the world weren't interested in going back to the "old country" for their Champions League qualifier. Anyone know what their initial allocation was?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23322596

Don't know what Celtic's allocation was but I'm surprised they returned 500. A few of my mates got tickets yesterday but they'e Celtic fans. I'm watching it in the club tonight but I'm shouting on Cliftonville. Don't really fancy their chances but you never know. Solitude is more like a half decent junior ground than a premier pitch so it can be a bit of a leveller. Here's hoping.

• 1 month later...