Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

What are the SFA going to reply?? He didn't see it. They should go and play in England.

I think the SFA should reply saying...

'It's a Protestant establishment conspiracy to get at the poor downtrodden club of the Irish Catholic immigrant. Deal with it, you tattie-munching cnuts. Now, we need to press on with finding ways to get Rangers back to their rightful place at the top of Scottish football, challenging in Europe, and getting it right up you lot of rosary bead twirling tinks.'

Yours, the SFA.

PS. We will look at your complaint sometime next month - it's in a queue behind Craig Dargo being halved in two by Artur Boric and Will Haining being sent off at Celtic Park. Please bear with us, there's quite a backlog of work in regard to decisions Celtic have had against diddies... Thanks for your patience.

I think the SFA should reply saying...

'It's a Protestant establishment conspiracy to get at the poor downtrodden club of the Irish Catholic immigrant. Deal with it, you tattie-munching cnuts. Now, we need to press on with finding ways to get Rangers back to their rightful place at the top of Scottish football, challenging in Europe, and getting it right up you lot of rosary bead twirling tinks.'

Yours, the SFA.

PS. We will look at your complaint sometime next month - it's in a queue behind Craig Dargo being halved in two by Artur Boric and Will Haining being sent off at Celtic Park. Please bear with us, there's quite a backlog of work in regard to decisions Celtic have had against diddies... Thanks for your patience.

I see what you did there......

Ach....I might as well get this done .....I am loving Smeltic whining like crazy after Sunday GIRFUY... Fantastic. Greeting bad losing bunch of tossers...

Also loving Sevco in with a chance of imploding for the playoffs...Please !!!

You may have noticed ...I dislike them both in equal measures...And that will never change.

We have had some shit Season but this stuff makes me laugh.

They will be.

I think you're right. The poor guy will be a marked man for the rest of his career. If he's good enough he would be better moving to England.

I don't normally like reading about Celtic but this is nearly as good as Ibroxians going bust. I'm wading through the stuff on P&B but taking my time because I'm enjoying it so much.Sickeningly bad losers but we knew that anyway.

• 3 weeks later...