Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:53 PM, Slartibartfast said:

King loses appeal against being told to make share offer. This should be amusing.

As long as he has the 11,000,000 quid it won't be a problem as no shareholder will sell at the low price he's being forced to offer. The fun will be if it turns out he can't prove he has those funds.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45322276

Alex Rae £569k :angry:

Apparently the beneficiaries have until the 30th September to negotiate a deal with HMRC otherwise penalties will be applied.

Really poor stuff from the BBC, a total non story based around them having "seen a letter issued by Trident Trust". A unsolicited cold call letter basically trying to sell their financial service to the beneficiaries of the EBT scheme and in no way connected to HMRC.

Apart from this thread being about the new club called sevco - not the dead one, Rangers - it is a perfectly valid reminder that the cheating happened and is not going to go unpunished.

the facts about the deadlines and potential punishments are accurate.

what IS refreshing and good news is that - the BBC is not covering it up and ignoring it, as is usually its practice.

• 4 weeks later...

Lisbon Lion Jim Craig not getting it. 

He says... 

" Realistically, Celtic will never win the Champions League again. Teams have too much money to buy whoever they want. 

I disapprove of that completely. There should be some sort of cap to make it a more level playing field. "

What a trumpet. :lol:

40 minutes ago, shull said:

He says... 

" Realistically, Celtic will never win the Champions League again. Teams have too much money to buy whoever they want. 

I disapprove of that completely. There should be some sort of cap to make it a more level playing field. "

They have never won the Champions League and nor will they.

A timely Twitter reminder of the negative impact the two cheeks have on Scottish fitba...

Read the thread.  Still shocking, even though we all knew about it.

(almost makes me recalibrate my  respect-level for Craig Levein…   :rolleyes:  )

Edited by antrin

On 9/20/2018 at 5:46 PM, antrin said:

A timely Twitter reminder of the negative impact the two cheeks have on Scottish fitba...

Read the thread.  Still shocking, even though we all knew about it.

(almost makes me recalibrate my  respect-level for Craig Levein…   :rolleyes:  )

Mike McCurry never refereed again.  His personal and business life became chaotic.  

On 9/19/2018 at 6:40 PM, shull said:

He says... 

He is right though Shull. Just a long as he’s applying this deep wisdom to his own team as well. I’m sure he is. :whistle