Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

Been there ( Love Street on October 5th 2008 )

From a Killie fan on Facebook.

A good lad and a football fan.

The last minute drama of today's game conjured a celebration i didn't think i had in me anymore, one of those ones where you lose your voice instantly and just about blackout because you've shouted so much.....Don't think i've went that mental since Jim McIntrye scored the winner in extra time in the Scottish Cup Semi Final Replay against Dundee Utd at Easter Road in 1997. That one tops Paul Wrights winner in the cup final and maybe on a par with Van Tornhout's late winner against Celtic in 2012.....I tend not to go so mental at the games anymore, i just like to sit back and enjoy it but bloody 'ell i was just about greetin' at the end there, for lots of reasons i guess.....

For one, after 28 years as a Killie fan, i've lost count of the amount of hammerings and unfortunate last minute defeats we've had to endure against the old firm....To have to watch the hordes of scum bags stream out the Moffat Stand and walk side by side with them out the Dundonald road gates, as they revel in their collective superiority, it usually just puts the icing on a very bitter cake.

That's why I went mental....

To have to listen to 2 stands sing their way through the IRA songbook and know that nothing will ever be done about it. The glorification of a terrorist organisation who bombed and murdered their way through countless decades tearing families apart. Rather annoyingly, in contrast, I imagine if i was to go into the ground wearing a burka whilst waiving an ISIS flag singing pro Jihad songs then i would be ejected and soundly beaten by the local friendly constabulary. Is there any difference?

That's why I went mental......

I'm a fan of Killie, but also Scottish Football in general, and to beat the perennial silverware winners felt as if we were doing not only ourselves but the whole league a favour (except Rangers they can bolt!). To score with the last kick of the ball felt like the ousting of a Hitler or a Mugabe, the toppling of an tyrant, giving us some hope that maybe, just maybe, whether it's Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen or Killie, we'll see somebody other than the old firm win the feckin league. 33 years of monotony.......33 years since an open-topped bus victory parade......Get it right, right round ye.

Edited by shull

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:36 PM, shull said:

HELLO HELLO WELL DONE THE KILLIE BOYS. 

FECK CELTIC 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do u actually know the words to Hello  Hello?

Your the trumpet that has a sectarian thread...... showing hatred to all things sectarian  yet your the one that quotes the mosts disgusting song out the lot of them 

Looks like you have nailed your colours to the mast- and they are 100% Orange

Below the Words  

Knock yourself out bigot......

Hello, Hello
We are the Billy Boys
Hello, Hello
You'll know us by our noise
We're up to our knees in ******** blood
Surrender or you'll die
For we are
The Brigton Derry Boys

Edited by DougJamie

In the 1970's, the St Mirren ' Choir ' used to be in great voice while belting out our version of ' Hello Hello '.

Killie still sing their version, quite rightly. 

We also had our version of ' Hail hail, the Saints are here '

Fantastic. 

3 minutes ago, shull said:

In the 1970's, the St Mirren ' Choir ' used to be in great voice while belting out our version of ' Hello Hello '.

Killie still sing their version, quite rightly. 

We also had our version of ' Hail hail, the Saints are here '

Fantastic. 

And over the years the St Mirren choir realised they shouldn't be singing it and it disappeared.

As for "our" version of Hail Hail.........we changed 1 word.:lol:

Thankfully that was dumped too.Dont know why any teams fans want to be a Tribute Act.

2 minutes ago, HSS said:

And over the years the St Mirren choir realised they shouldn't be singing it and it disappeared.

As for "our" version of Hail Hail.........we changed 1 word.:lol:

Thankfully that was dumped too.Dont know why any teams fans want to be a Tribute Act.

Killie sing their version. Not the dead club's song or Sevco's. 

When Aberdeen sing 'oh when the reds ',is that a Tribute to us, St Johnstone or whoever wrote it ? 

8 minutes ago, shull said:

Killie sing their version. Not the dead club's song or Sevco's. 

When Aberdeen sing 'oh when the reds ',is that a Tribute to us, St Johnstone or whoever wrote it ? 

So if you change the words its ok then ? Funny how the Feck Celtic line is right after a Rangers Sectarian Song.

2+2 =4 ......

UDA Sympathizer

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

So if you change the words its ok then ? Funny how the Feck Celtic line is right after a Rangers Sectarian Song.

2+2 =4 ......

UDA Sympathizer

Cannae read 

Thicko 

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Do u actually know the words to Hello  Hello?

Your the trumpet that has a sectarian thread...... showing hatred to all things sectarian  yet your the one that quotes the mosts disgusting song out the lot of them 

Looks like you have nailed your colours to the mast- and they are 100% Orange

Below the Words  

Knock yourself out bigot......

Hello, Hello
We are the Billy Boys
Hello, Hello
You'll know us by our noise
We're up to our knees in ******** blood
Surrender or you'll die
For we are
The Brigton Derry Boys

I quoted a Killie song. 

You reproduced the Sevco sectarian ditty above, word for word. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

I quoted a Killie song. 

You reproduced the Sevco sectarian ditty above, word for word. 

I had to Google it.................... unlike you I am not obsessed with the Ugly Sisters or the rest of the guff you post on the subject.............

Either come out and state youre a racist bigot or stop poisoning this forum with your  crap

Stick to posting pictures. Engaging your brain seems to drop you in it  

15 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I had to Google it.................... unlike you I am not obsessed with the Ugly Sisters or the rest of the guff you post on the subject.............

Either come out and state youre a racist bigot or stop poisoning this forum with your  crap

Stick to posting pictures. Engaging your brain seems to drop you in it  

Still waiting on one piece of evidence of your vile accusations. 

You have crossed the line and are a thick cnut and are good company for the other 2 verminous feckers on the Forum. 

Just now, shull said:

Still waiting on one piece of evidence of your vile accusations. 

You have crossed the line and are a thick cnut and are good company for the other 2 verminous feckers on the Forum. 

You crossed the line with your anti irish rubbish- sheer racisim, now its Billy Boys , mate your on the wrong forum .....

What saint fan would feel the need the say " Hello Hello we are the............... "

Supporting UDA is appalling on a football forum

You can make comments on the Ugly sisters without lowering it to the gutter as you have done on several occassions   

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You crossed the line with your anti irish rubbish- sheer racisim, now its Billy Boys , mate your on the wrong forum .....

What saint fan would feel the need the say " Hello Hello we are the............... "

You can make comments on the Ugly sisters without lowering it to the gutter as you have done on several occassions   

That's not what he said and then yet you post the whole version? :hammer

Have I told you I love you because your stupid? :lol:

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

As I said, no evidence from thick one. 

He would have me permanently in the Sin Bin for posting St Mirren photos. 

It's amazing how he is permitted to run amok in a decent forum by  moderators. 

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Wait till his pal PRicky gets in on the act. :byebye

He'll be livid with the abuse you're throwing at each other................oh wait it's only me he gets upset with. :lol:

Lol. You.. upset me.  Nooooooo.  I enjoy every post you make, however ridiculous.  I love that you might.. might.. make it to another game this decade.

On topic. I don't support sectarianism in any guise. This doesn't mean that I feel any need to denegrate opposition supporters of either of the Glasgow Two.