Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

1 hour ago, shull said:

You love him all you want. He is fecking poison. 

If what FAS says is true then your simply totally dense and you dont realise by trying to be funny with your Irish teams jibes and now the  Killie Billy Song and Feck Celtic that it could easily be construed as bigotry. Also see u started this thread so thats 2  anti Ugly sister threads. I have no issue with having a poke at them i am no fan but your content is inappropiate. Ur on an open forum so grow up ... i dont know you but one thing is totally clear your sheer hatred for Celtic and Rangers is way past acceptable or socially responsible.  Basically. Act ur bloody age... 

Edited by DougJamie

13 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

If what FAS says is true then your simply totally dense and you dont realise by trying to be funny with your Irish teams jibes and now the  Killie Billy Song and Feck Celtic that it could easily be construed as bigotry. Also see u started this thread so thats 2  anti Ugly sister threads. I have no issue with having a poke at them i am no fan but your content is inappropiate. Ur on an open forum so grow up ... i dont know you but one thing is totally clear your sheer hatred for Celtic and Rangers is way past acceptable or socially responsible.  Basically. Act ur bloody age... 

Poison

Unlike many of their songs, (unless I’m missing something) there’s absolutely nothing wrong with Celtic’s “Hail Hail” song. It’s one of the few songs they sing that’s actually about their effin team! They do refer to Rangers fans as “animals”, but that’s ok in my book.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

And just to put and end to Shull’s deliberate coyness! :P

Hello! Hello! We are the Killie Boys

Hello! Hello! You’ll know us by our noise.

We’re up to our knees in Ayr blood

Surrender or you’ll die.

For we are the Ayrshire Killie Boys.

I can only think Doogie didn’t know they sang that song.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

11 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

And just to put and end to Shull’s deliberate coyness! :P

Hello! Hello! We are the Killie Boys

Hello! Hello! You’ll know us by our noise.

We’re up to our knees in Ayr blood

Surrender or you’ll die.

For we are the Ayrshire Killie Boys.

I can only think Doogie didn’t know they sang that song.

aye, The End

8 minutes ago, billyg said:

Livingston are where we should be , they had upheaval themselves and a failed manager in shorter time than us. They have kept the core of their team from last season and right now , it's working !

You are wau too early for this.

Livingston are hard to play against.

Once teams get to know their game things may change.

We did something very similar when we came up in 2006 until teams got a hold of us.

Defending the OF and sectarianism yet again

Shameful

1 hour ago, billyg said:

Livingston are where we should be , they had upheaval themselves and a failed manager in shorter time than us. They have kept the core of their team from last season and right now , it's working !

Unlike us,Livingston didn't lose the guy who was actually in charge of team selection and player recruitment.

Edited by FTOF

On 9/24/2018 at 7:21 PM, DougJamie said:

Doug, you've called shull a racist, a bigot and a UDA supporter and then proceeded to post the entire lyrics to that Hello Hello song.

Can you kindly f**k off with this nonsense?

You are way out of order.

• 4 weeks later...