Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

59 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Away and gies piece, way beyond tedious.

You're another one where RANGERS live in your heid free of charge.......sad but true. 

I believe you seek peace, not “piece” - that would be stupid.

what I do give you is truth.

Of course RANGERS lives on in my head.  It was such an excellent result when RANGERS died that I won’t easily forget that event… as you noticed when I posted the anniversary pic, above.   Well done, you!

your persistence in believing the Big Lie is childishly pathetic and, moreover, that is the genuinely tedious thing that I happily keep calling out. 

I hope this helps?   :)

1 hour ago, antrin said:

I believe you seek peace, not “piece” - that would be stupid.

what I do give you is truth.

Of course RANGERS lives on in my head.  It was such an excellent result when RANGERS died that I won’t easily forget that event… as you noticed when I posted the anniversary pic, above.   Well done, you!

your persistence in believing the Big Lie is childishly pathetic and, moreover, that is the genuinely tedious thing that I happily keep calling out. 

I hope this helps?   :)

There's a big difference between believing a lie and reluctantly accepting that everyone in world football considers this to be the same Rangers and moving on. By all means continue to hold your view. All that's being pointed out here, is that by continuously spouting it as a lone voice in the wilderness is a little repetitive and boring for the rest of us.

Rangers Football Club as a corporate entity indubitably died in 2012. That is not up for debate. It also can't be denied that (sadly) football is more about business now that it ever was. In that sense your view is 100% accurate. However, you and I come from an era when it was much more than that. Looking through that lens, this is very much the same Rangers. Same, home, same strip, same fans, same history, same honours, same membership of the SFA, same membership of UEFA. In fact the ONLY thing that isn't the same is the name registered at Companies House (or wherever?). You can keep howling at the moon all you like, but the only thing you'll be affecting is yourself.

Oh...and for the record....I hold an absolutely equal passionate dislike for the newer version of the old Rangers. The old Rangers cheated and broke the law and I was dead against them being allowed back. But they are back (albeit masquerading in your eyes) as the old Rangers. Nothing you or I say is going to change that EVER.

I appreciate the rationale you present and understand that currently the corrupt Scottish Football establishment and supine media all turn blind eyes, in pursuit of dirty money.  

However, I know I am not alone in refusal to accept the big lie.  I’m far from being the sole voice even just in this forum to keep pointing that out.

Can you imagine how bored I am!?  Having to skim through all the ignorant posts about “rangers”?

I cannot just bludgeon my mind into accepting a false reality, I’m afraid.  That would hurt me so much more than “howling at the moon”.  (That’s being used so often on here recently that it's now cliché…)

I also don’t mind posters putting me on Ignore.   :)

ps to be fair, most of my “corrections” on this subject are aimed at the Arbroath bluenose.  I seldom rant against stupid slips of the keyboard from Buddies.

Edited by antrin

9 minutes ago, antrin said:

I appreciate the rationale you present and understand that currently the corrupt Scottish Football establishment and supine media all turn blind eyes, in pursuit of dirty money.  

However, I know I am not alone in refusal to accept the big lie.  I’m far from being the sole voice even just in this forum to keep pointing that out.

Can you imagine how bored I am!?  Having to skim through all the ignorant posts about “rangers”?

I cannot just bludgeon my mind into accepting a false reality, I’m afraid.  That would hurt me so much more than “howling at the moon”.  (That’s being used so often on here recently that it's now cliché…)

Ah'm wi' you.

HOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLL

25 minutes ago, antrin said:

ps to be fair, most of my “corrections” on this subject are aimed at the Arbroath bluenose.  I seldom rant against stupid slips of the keyboard from Buddies.

I would never put you on ignore as I enjoy much of your content. Just not this stuff. It's just so pointless.

Do you think something can (or more importantly will) be done to correct this situation?

ETA......and it's not just the Scottish football establishment.

ETA again.......oh and you are using the word supine on here so often it's becoming a cliche. 😉

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Rangers Football Club as a corporate entity indubitably died in 2012. That is not up for debate. It also can't be denied that (sadly) football is more about business now that it ever was. In that sense your view is 100% accurate. However, you and I come from an era when it was much more than that. Looking through that lens, this is very much the same Rangers. Same, home, same strip, same fans, same history, same honours, same membership of the SFA, same membership of UEFA. In fact the ONLY thing that isn't the same is the name registered at Companies House (or wherever?). You can keep howling at the moon all you like, but the only thing you'll be affecting is yourself.

Well square this circle. When Sevco were asking for the licence to be TRANSFERRED, the now dead club still held the registration and were excluded from the vote. This in itself tells me that both clubs were in existence at the same juncture. Albeit the club that were in possession of said licence was being wound up.

ETA. Als. Sevco had to ask to be allowed INTO the league setup which should not have been allowed as they didn't meet the criteria. Remember that Sevco changed their name afterwards.

Edited by stlucifer

12 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Well square this circle. When Sevco were asking for the licence to be TRANSFERRED, the now dead club still held the registration and were excluded from the vote. This in itself tells me that both clubs were in existence at the same juncture. Albeit the club that were in possession of said licence was being wound up.

ETA. Als. Sevco had to ask to be allowed INTO the league setup which should not have been allowed as they didn't meet the criteria. Remember that Sevco changed their name afterwards.

None of that changes what I’m saying mate. I don’t doubt (and never have doubted) the legalities of the situation. 
I’m merely saying that perception by anyone or any authority that matters, is that this is the same Rangers. If that wasn’t the case, they would’ve been stripped of their titles and honours. Last season would’ve been their 1st ever league title, not their 55th. 

That is never ever going to change. 

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

None of that changes what I’m saying mate. I don’t doubt (and never have doubted) the legalities of the situation. 
I’m merely saying that perception by anyone or any authority that matters, is that this is the same Rangers. If that wasn’t the case, they would’ve been stripped of their titles and honours. Last season would’ve been their 1st ever league title, not their 55th. 

That is never ever going to change. 

Perception is not fact. Antrim is correct to continue his campaign to educate at any level he chooses. Otherwise, the myth can become fact. The fact is it WAS their first title. They HAVEN'T won 55. If it were them that did so they would be required to pay back the debt accrued to earn at least nine of them. It is the failure of those, like yourself, who knows the truth but DOESN'T hail it, that are guilty of allowing the myth to continue.

I say we should all shout it from the rooftops that there is no longer such a thing as "The old firm". The orcs who follow this entity do so in desperation.

Facts are facts. No matter how many tell a lie, it is still a lie.

8 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Perception is not fact. Antrim is correct to continue his campaign to educate at any level he chooses. Otherwise, the myth can become fact. The fact is it WAS their first title. They HAVEN'T won 55. If it were them that did so they would be required to pay back the debt accrued to earn at least nine of them. It is the failure of those, like yourself, who knows the truth but DOESN'T hail it, that are guilty of allowing the myth to continue.

I say we should all shout it from the rooftops that there is no longer such a thing as "The old firm". The orcs who follow this entity do so in desperation.

🤣😄🤣

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

And As I’ve been at pains to point out I don’t disagree with any of those legal facts. 
I’m just saying you’re deluded if you think that any amount of feet stamping is going to change anything.

As for your contention that it’s their first title, please point me to any official authority that confirms that as a fact.

Give it up mate and concentrate on St. Mirren. Don’t let it eat you up? 

Tonight shows how far this new club have come in such a short time. Another drubbing made better by that Morelos miss. Also. Such a young club and they're correct saying they're record breakers. If Carlsberg did football................ 🤣

Edited by stlucifer

In a sport bar in Lanzarote for the last 30mins of the game tonight. Was ask by a English guy if I was a *** supporter. (Assuming my accent made him think that) My reply was  I would slash my right wrist before I supported them. I also added I would do the same to my left wrist before supporting the Tics. He was Still laughing when I left the bar 5 mins later which was more then the few **** that were in the place.  😂

9 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I would never put you on ignore as I enjoy much of your content. Just not this stuff. It's just so pointless.

Do you think something can (or more importantly will) be done to correct this situation?

ETA......and it's not just the Scottish football establishment.

ETA again.......oh and you are using the word supine on here so often it's becoming a cliche. 😉

I had a look…. I notice yon bluto used it a lot but surely it's the go-to adjective  when referring to the deid club or it’s tribute act!  
As tonight’s supine Ibrox performance demonstrates!  :lol:

And the other “triumphant” European performances of the new club this year.  :rolleyes:

I see that it was also an option I offered baz.  If a word just fits….?