Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

1 hour ago, Scott-Leeds said:

The guy is an arrogant wank

Only spoke to him for a few minutes

Definitely a deserving character

Besides, a wee bit of good natured banter is always welcome

Nothing wrong with teaching your son the truth.  You should be proud.  I know you are!

It's the bigoted liars and dissembles and arrogant wanks (who are scared of the truth) that I detest.  :)

Nothing wrong with teaching your son the truth.  You should be proud.  I know you are!
It's the bigoted liars and dissembles and arrogant wanks (who are scared of the truth) that I detest.  [emoji4]

Joking aside, honestly the guy forgot he was a teacher and was effectively bringing his unwanted nonsense to a group of 10 year old kids.

Did make me chuckle as like you often allude to, it is a new club ( nowhere else in history have I seen a comparison liquidated and still claim to be the same club) defies logic

Interesting we side note, I honest got a missed call at 7:12pm from Arbroath

01241 333032 last night [emoji2] I haven’t googled it to find out the source [emoji2]

9 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Joking aside, honestly the guy forgot he was a teacher and was effectively bringing his unwanted nonsense to a group of 10 year old kids.

Did make me chuckle as like you often allude to, it is a new club ( nowhere else in history have I seen a comparison liquidated and still claim to be the same club) defies logic

Interesting we side note, I honest got a missed call at 7:12pm from Arbroath

01241 333032 last night emoji2.png I haven’t googled it to find out the source emoji2.png

No me, not used the landline since 2016. 🤣

I was disappointed, but not surprised, that there was trouble in Paisley Road West between Spurs and Rangers fans before the “friendly”. Some wearing masks (some of our lot with flares were wearing masks  at Airdrie this week). I hope we have left those days well behind.

I was disappointed, but not surprised, that there was trouble in Paisley Road West between Spurs and Rangers fans before the “friendly”. Some wearing masks (some of our lot with flares were wearing masks  at Airdrie this week). I hope we have left those days well behind.
Don't be daft, it was obviously Spurs and Chelsea fans.

• 2 weeks later...

Open Aw Mics isn't good enough for the bigot fans 

Radio Scotland, in their element, having live commentary of matches from Dingwall and Ibrox today. FECKEM !!!!

OPEN AW MICS IS SUFFICIENT FOR ME.