Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

11 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Stuck this in here as it's about real football fans 

One for you Shull if you can find it,  was on Football Focus today great wee story about Stenhousemuir Supporters Club from Norway 

Yes saw that, great story, especially how it started, my first Saints game was against Stenny, we lost!

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

Today both Celtic and the Govan team are the ones laughing - all the way to the bank.

As they always do.....  and they aint done yet,  their fans are about to get the arse ripped off them for champion league tickets... they'll be thanking us shortly that we've took the family stand back..  they be might be able to afford to buy their kids the new 4th away kit at Christmas if they keep the central heating turned off :lol: 

19 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

As they always do.....  and they aint done yet,  their fans are about to get the arse ripped off them for champion league tickets... they'll be thanking us shortly that we've took the family stand back..  they be might be able to afford to buy their kids the new 4th away kit at Christmas if they keep the central heating turned off :lol: 

Dearìe me. 🤪

6 minutes ago, shull said:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Poor little Green Vermin

Fecking skelped by a bigger team with much more money.

Scottish Football is the same.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha 

Right on the money about money Mr S. Our millionaires outgunned by a Billionaire club. Do I hear anybody say it’s not fair? It’s not but it’s how it is all of the time for clubs like ours.

29 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Isn't it Domestos that kills all known Gers, not Ajax ?

Good one Wilbur. Just off to the pub to watch the game. Last night the boys in green were feeling good at the start but feeling sick by the end. Obviously, I could be wrong but I see the Govan team on a potential hiding. 

25 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Good one Wilbur. Just off to the pub to watch the game. Last night the boys in green were feeling good at the start but feeling sick by the end. Obviously, I could be wrong but I see the Govan team on a potential hiding. 

Going by your normal analysis I'm off to stick a packet on Rangers. :lol: