General Summer Signings

shull

Aberdeen have made yet another acquisition.

They have signed Gregg Wylde on a 3 year deal.

With all their new players, if they don't reach their target next season, i wid assume they wid be in deep financial shit.

Aberdeen have grossly underachieved in recent years. In some respects, McInnes has a relatively easy task as he doesn't have to better anything particularly impressive in order to make some kind of impact.

Gregg Wylde you say? 3 year deal?

Meh.

3 year deal for a lad that's not kicked a ball in well over a year? Big gamble, and hardly an earth shattering signing. There's huge expectation (again) up at Pittodrie for next season, it won't take much for the fans to get on their managers back again.

4 full seasons without the top 6 for them, and 14 years since there last cup final. A remarkable fall from grace.

Guest somner9

Mcinnes did a similar thing at Bristol, cleared the squad, signed a load, then f**ked it up royally!

Expect more of the same at Pittodrie this season coming

I never thought he was that good for Rangers, Seemed to be the press that thought he was a good player, and we know what they know, F all

I thought he was a half decent SPL player. I admit to a bit of bias as his Dad and all his uncles were in the BB with me. His uncle Jim, or James as we knew him was the drummer in The Kleevers in the late 60's. They were a local group and I've seen pictures of them in this forum at some time in the last few years. Unfortunately James is no longer with us.

I thought he was a half decent SPL player. I admit to a bit of bias as his Dad and all his uncles were in the BB with me. His uncle Jim, or James as we knew him was the drummer in The Kleevers in the late 60's. They were a local group and I've seen pictures of them in this forum at some time in the last few years.

Yeah half decent who would you rather have playing wide Jack, Hayes, McGinn, Pawlet, Flood or Wylde. To me he'd be 6th choice, admittedly they may play with two wingers so then he'd be third choce.

I'm no that bothered about Shuggie leaving. He was an OK player. Nothing special. Iain Ross is double the player!

We will find a replacement no problem, i'm sure! http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/rolleyes.gif

was there not an average attendance target they said they had to make last season to service their debts, I'm thinking 9k.

Yeah half decent who would you rather have playing wide Jack, Hayes, McGinn, Pawlet, Flood or Wylde. To me he'd be 6th choice, admittedly they may play with two wingers so then he'd be third choce.

Don't know what the f**k you're slevering about. Nothing new in that. McInnes still counts like it or not. Who are these other guys? Are They still playing or managing? I take it you've got it in for him?

Richard Foster joins The Newcunto F.C. on a 2 year deal.

Hope that fledgling Club dinnae get themselves into a financial crisis.

For a 2nd Division Club, they're certainly splashing the cash about.

That's 7 players signed and not on part time contracts.

It wid be a disaster for them dying and only being a year old.