Squad Numbers 2013/14

I always wanted number 10 because my first ever Saints hero was Tommy Gemmell and my all time hero is Denis Law. They wore number 10, which for the uninitiated meant that they played inside left. I duly became an inside left but didn't quite achieve the same dizzy heights as my heroes. I remember too when Gerry Baker's brother Joe played for Torino, they played him with a number 8 on his back even though he was playing centre forward. The cheating bassas! Questions got asked in parliament and quite right too.

I always wanted number 10 because my first ever Saints hero was Tommy Gemmell and my all time hero is Denis Law. They wore number 10, which for the uninitiated meant that they played inside left. I duly became an inside left but didn't quite achieve the same dizzy heights as my heroes. I remember too when Gerry Baker's brother Joe played for Torino, they played him with a number 8 on his back even though he was playing centre forward. The cheating bassas! Questions got asked in parliament and quite right too.

Christ Rick, do you have a personal story for EVERY thread? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Christ Rick, do you have a personal story for EVERY thread? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Just about but I don't tell them all. When you get on with most people and don't insult or abuse them all the time, it comes kind of natural. Have you tried that? It's a relatively new concept.