T In The Park Ticket For Sale

windae cleaner

My (then) 18-year-old daughter went last year and the weather was attrocious over the entire weekend. She stuck it out, but it sounded like an ordeal. She's not going this year - in part due to the line-up, but also because of the entire experience being a bit full-on, even for a young'un.

Or the world has maybe ran out of numpties prepared to pay £200 to live in a tent in a minging field for 2 days just to listen to some shit bands?

for someone that has "I'm and lover not a fighter" as their signature you don't have hit out with some antagonistic BS. Just because it isn't your idea of a good time doen't mean the people that like it are numpties.

Its probably more to the fact that the festival market is saturated and there are other places with just as good or better lineup on all across the country/continent.

for someone that has "I'm and lover not a fighter" as their signature you don't have hit out with some antagonistic BS. Just because it isn't your idea of a good time doen't mean the people that like it are numpties.

Its probably more to the fact that the festival market is saturated and there are other places with just as good or better lineup on all across the country/continent.

He seems to love fighting

My days of festival going are long gone! The last experience of that nature I had was Led Zeppelin at Knebworth in 1979.

These days, a nice lager in the foyer, then Elvis Costello tearing up the Armadillo is more my gig experience of choice. Safely home and tucked up in my own bed by 11.30.

No more shitting in the woods for me. Was worth it to see Zep though.

Something must be wrong this year as there are still thousands of unsold tickets for T In The Park can only assume it’s a poor line up.

They moved the date a week forward to the start of the Glasgow Fair so my wee lassie is going on holiday that date hence the ticket for sale.

Nothing to do with shit line ups or camping in a muddy field.

I think this is a reason for a few folk not going

Had a look at the website to see the line up - does look a bit shit TBH. Subjective matter obviously but that is a bit of a dug's dinner line up. Quite a few X Factor / Britain's Got Talent dweebs - James Arthur, Diana Vickers... Lucy Spraggan and Little Mix FFS!

From the list, I like Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Imagine Dragons, and erm... No that's about it.

One or two others who I like the odd song by - Deacon Blue, Proclaimers.

The old Loch Lomond Festivals were better!

Edited by pozbaird

Just to add some balance to the selective names already posted..............

Friday 12th July : Mumford & Sons, Calvin Harris, Emele Sande, Jake Bugg, The Proclaimers.

Sat 13th July : The Script, Snoop Dog, Beafy Eye, Dizee rascal, Paloma Faith, Travis, The View, Noah & The Whale, Deacon Blue, The Fratellis.

Sunday 14th July : Stereophonics, David Guetta, Two Door Cinema Club, Rita Ora, labyrinth, Editors, Frank Turner, Ocean Colour Scene, Earth Wind & Fire.

Not a bad £200 worth when you consider you'll pay over £50 to see most OAP's and if you prefer your weekend with some life and variation.

That's why I said it's a subjective matter. I mean, some people might actually like Beady Eye, while I think Liam Gallagher is a dick and his band are being pished on from a great height by the brother who has all the talent, and brains.

So, aye, all about opinions. No right or wrong.

Friday 12th July : Mumford & Sons, Calvin Harris, Emele Sande, Jake Bugg, The Proclaimers.

Sat 13th July : The Script, Snoop Dog, Beafy Eye, Dizee rascal, Paloma Faith, Travis, The View, Noah & The Whale, Deacon Blue, The Fratellis.

Sunday 14th July : Stereophonics, David Guetta, Two Door Cinema Club, Rita Ora, labyrinth, Editors, Frank Turner, Ocean Colour Scene, Earth Wind & Fire.

Not a bad £200 worth when you consider you'll pay over £50 to see most OAP's and if you prefer your weekend with some life and variation.

It's actually £250 Robert i took £50 off

So you buying the ticket or notwhistling.gif