Le Tour De France . . 2013

So , Le Grande Debacle will start in Corsica this year, on Saturday, with the notable exception of Wiggo and Nibali. Nibali has decided to focus on the Vuelta and the Worlds, this should make Froome the favourite for the podium in Paris . Cav' gets to start in the British Champions jersey after his win in Glasgow at the weekend. .

http://www.letour.com/le-tour/2013/us/overall-route.html

Brilliant race today..the dog on the road with about 4k to go was typical tour de france..miller sitting 2nd looks good..the last 100 mts was brilliant with the commentator going mental I nearly pished the couch..:-)

Thrilling stuff in the last dozen kms. After yesterday, you could have scripted the dog causing carnage, but it clearly wasn't as stupid as it's owner and managed to exit stage left in the very nick of time.

I was delighted to see the Belgian hang on for the win. The shot of the pack looming behind him as he kicked on to cross the line was stunning. He was clearly over the moon to win the stage, and very humble with it - a nice touch.

It certainly appeared to be a big debacle as the bus got stuck...hopefully the excitement will focus on the riders from here on in...

Any more cock-ups like that and the drug companies will stop their sponsorship if they're not careful.

Another great stage today with an exciting bunch sprint rode to perfection by the Manx Missile.

I avoided all news reports so I could watch the highlights without knowing the result, and turned Eurosport on at 9pm only to have to endure the ET of the Iraq v Paraguay U20 match. Still, it was worth the wait - cracking drama once again, in some stunning countryside.

Guest TPAFKATS

Another great stage today with an exciting bunch sprint rode to perfection by the Manx Missile.

I avoided all news reports so I could watch the highlights without knowing the result, and turned Eurosport on at 9pm only to have to endure the ET of the Iraq v Paraguay U20 match. Still, it was worth the wait - cracking drama once again, in some stunning countryside.

great sprint and another pile up in the finishing straight.

Apparently Cav had been feeling "under the weather ", might explain how he was 4/1 to win with 30km to go thumbup2.gif