End Of The 4Pm Press Conference?

TediousTom

Fellow supporters of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co I must admit my pain and angst at the lack of the old 4pm press conference at Asda, Linwood. As I indicated in another thread I have actually started procuring my grocery shopping at another establishment, this being Aldi near to Linwood Road End.

However having given the apparent lack of action at Asda, Linwoood I have allocated some thought to this very matter and I think I have realised the obvious reason for the lack of press conference at our supermarket of choice.

Could it be that all new signings arriving in Paisley now refrain from attending at Asda, Linwood and now leave the club (having agreed a contract) to go straight to the new place of residence where all shopping is done ONLINE?

Has Mr Daniel Lennon actually signed several new players and we just do not know as they shop ONLINE?

Do we have any supporters who are employed as delivery drivers with Asda in the Linwood and Paisley area who could shed some light on this important technological advance that is adversely affecting our ability to learn who our players are and what groceries they buy?

I always enjoyed a 4pm press conference and quite frankly I do not know if I will manage sleep until I learn if this is indeed the end of it all!

Fellow supporters of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co I must admit my pain and angst at the lack of the old 4pm press conference at Asda, Linwood. As I indicated in another thread I have actually started procuring my grocery shopping at another establishment, this being Aldi near to Linwood Road End.

However having given the apparent lack of action at Asda, Linwoood I have allocated some thought to this very matter and I think I have realised the obvious reason for the lack of press conference at our supermarket of choice.

Could it be that all new signings arriving in Paisley now refrain from attending at Asda, Linwood and now leave the club (having agreed a contract) to go straight to the new place of residence where all shopping is done ONLINE?

Has Mr Daniel Lennon actually signed several new players and we just do not know as they shop ONLINE?

Do we have any supporters who are employed as delivery drivers with Asda in the Linwood and Paisley area who could shed some light on this important technological advance that is adversely affecting our ability to learn who our players are and what groceries they buy?

I always enjoyed a 4pm press conference and quite frankly I do not know if I will manage sleep until I learn if this is indeed the end of it all!

rumor has it that its now 5pm at tesco east lane,(its closer to ralston)whistling.gif

rumor has it that its now 5pm at tesco east lane,(its closer to ralston)whistling.gif

That could be the case and that would explain a lot however I am confident that Tesco also offer an online order and delivery service so any online shoppers would also have no need to attend at that very store.

Maybe a couple of goalkeep's are currently busy ordering away online whilst we all remain very much in the dark.

That could be the case and that would explain a lot however I am confident that Tesco also offer an online order and delivery service so any online shoppers would also have no need to attend at that very store.

Maybe a couple of goalkeep's are currently busy ordering away online whilst we all remain very much in the dark.

can we buy players online, save a lot of paperwork

can we buy players online, save a lot of paperwork

That is an excellent idea. My biggest concern over such a player purchase scheme would be the both the high postage costs involved and the actual box involved in the carriage from seller to purchaser.

The box would need to be sturdy enough to support the weight of a human footballing hero yet be porous enough to allow adequate oxygen for the cargo to breathe. The strain on the postman's back is yet another factor to consider in the implementation of this brilliant and forward thinking scheme. Perhaps special offers could emerge whereby when two goalkeepers are purchased together a free Russian bride is also despatched along with a free pair of goalkeep gloves.

I like this scheme, I like it indeed.

Edited by TediousTom