Morecambe Game Postponed

Not so on the Shrimpsvoices forum. The posters on there seem embarrassed by their club's actions and would have rather played us than Wigan anyway!

Sent from my C5303 using Black & White Army mobile app

I've sent them an email too, as I'd been hoping to go to the game whilst on holiday in the North of England.

It won't do a great deal, but living in the South of England and attending league football regularly, I do have a number of friends and colleagues with some influence on the game here and I will make sure that they are informed.

I take some solace from the fact that I saw them lose 2-1 last November, thanks to a 93rd minute effort from "neon" Deon Burton.

Can understand fans frustrations if they are losing money through booking transport or accommodation but trust me the place is a shit hole to what it once was, it’s been overrun by gypsies tourists are far and few between these days. Have family there so have been down a few times.

Stockport in only an hour further on with it being a Saturday 3pm kick off it should be a great day out and with Manchester only 10min by train and an all night bus service between Stockport and Manchester a good night out can be had. I’m not bothering with Manchester as there is the Crown Bar with a bear garden and stage with a live band every Saturday. Sounds like my kind of place.

I wasn't going to game but emailed them anyway,some may find this hard to believe but I did so in a very decent manner. I got reply today as below.

I can confirm receipt of your email and will contact you directly with further news regarding its content in due course.

Regards