Morecambe Game Postponed

I wasn't going to game but emailed them anyway,some may find this hard to believe but I did so in a very decent manner. I got reply today as below.

I can confirm receipt of your email and will contact you directly with further news regarding its content in due course.

Regards

i got the same reply word for word, ETA I have forwarded bookings for refund as per club statement

Edited by buddiecat

Yes, I was Jakub Friedrichsen and Inter City Saint. The rest are not me I'm afraid but you are still a dickhead.

Why talk shite? Big Bad John?

You were TonyA as well and requested your account to be closed. The forum environment clearly isn't for you.

I wasn't Tony A as I told you and your mate in an e-mail. It's not my fault if you both can't read.

ETA - "Why talk shite?" Coming from you of all people!

The 1798 posts from your IP address would suggest otherwise.....bye1.gif

Edited by davidg

So you can't read then? The e-mail explained everything. You on the other hand...why don't you go back to selling sausages? rolleyes.gif

Email?

Read your PM's from Tony A crying about Faraway, no email explaining everything. Care to send it again?

Selling sausage? Not me bud...

the bus convenors are complaining that you are spoiling their chance of a quick buck - even though no buses were going zorro.gif

What do you mean no buses were going? I had 4 full buses and accommodation booked for everyone on them,if you don't believe me I will cc you in on my email to Morecambe of the non refundable receipts once I've finished them.

I sent an e-mail to the "moderators" when I was banned. That explained everything about a computer I was using. I don't see why I should have to send it again!

Sausage?

I didn't receive it, was it a PM or an email?

Why don't you and Faraway stick each other on ignore?

It was an e-mail as I said. I've already sent it and I really don't think I should have to send it again. If Moderators on here haven't read it or have simply ignored it, it's not my fault but if you're going to judge and make accusations about being full of shit I suggest the moderators always view any e-mails sent to them directly.

The "sausage" remark was because I thought; reading between the lines, that "Reem Mate Reem" was your friend, that's all. I'm sorry if that is wrong and wide of the mark. I also fully intend on ignoring Faraway Saint anyway as I can get into trouble myself without any help!

My email address isn't published on here, only way I would get mail from you is a PM.

I assume this email would have went to Div.

Reem Mate Reem, you can't choose your family......tongue.png

Stick Faraway on ignore this time.

Edited by davidg