Morecambe Game Postponed

That's poor form from another club. Could you imagine us phoning up Newcastle to cancel our game if auld grumpy nuts mellows in his retirement and suddenly wants to bring Man Utd to Paisley? Aye, fine, we'd love a game against a 'big' club, but there's a way to go about your business as a club.

Really poor stuff from Morecambe - hope they get pumped this season as others have said.

If it isn't pre-arranged friendlies getting cancelled, it's real league games getting cancelled for bleedin' 'glamour' friendlies. You know, I've made a vow to myself never to grow old in my attitudes, whether that is music, gigs, or whatever - but when it comes to football, it's no wonder I look back fondly to simpler times like Fergie's Furies in 1977. In some cases, things really were better in the old days.

Now the Stockport County game maybe called off according to Lovestreet

Quite a few fans have booked flights and trains to Manchester which are none refundable , mine certainly is. Poor show from the club pissing fans around like this. London is quite a bit down from Manchester so no way I would be traveling as it would be an expensive way of going to the game. As I say if this is called off it’s a poor show.

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint

Now the Stockport County game maybe called off according to Lovestreet

Quite a few fans have booked flight and rains to Manchester which are none refundable , mine certainly is. Poor show from the club pissing fans around like this. London is quite a bit down from Manchester so no way I would be traveling as it would be an expensive way of going to the game. As I say if this is called off its a poor show.

If Love Street said it then it must be true.

What you on about with London Bud?

If Love Street said it then it must be true.

What you on about with London Bud?

He LS says were are trying to line a game up against Wycombe Wonders by canelling the Stockport game. I have paid out 78.00 which I wont get back to get to Stockport and quite a few others have booked the train and flights for that game

I can only hope that the club is able to get a friendly near morecambe as fans will have already booked hotels. this way it wouldnt be a total waste of money for the. Living in englandshire now i was keen to go to this game as i can not make the stockport game. so really hope there is one resheduled not far from here. very poor show from morecambe tho and also wigan who would of knew we had this game arranged.