Lewis Guy

aldo_j

McQuade used to car share with Potter and Gallacher. When they left, he had to make his way from Fife to Ralston each day by public transport. That's what he found tough, not the actual full time traing.

so it was the train-thing rather than the training, learn to drive would you not?

Just been speaking to Guyzo its going well and could be on his way.

You heard it here

Love it when someone is allegedly in the know or allegedly has someone on the inside...... If your mole is so good then we are still waiting for Nacho Novo to sign.. and so much for John Sutton not signing for Motherwell..... What were the two words you quoted when you heard it????? "Yer Ma" Only two people in NSMP know the signing targets and neither of them are your mole.

I wish to hell people will ignore LS. He winds people up saying he knows who is signing for us, but he doesn't know, and when a signing is announced, he always says he knew but couldn't tell us.

Thankfully the vast majority on here who to be fair prefer to deal with me via PM know I'm a great source,I've even had the media contacting me for updates.

So come on lovestreet... give us all the wisdom of your inside knowledge and tell us a signing that Danny Lennon will make that hasn't already been in the press or a rumour in the forums????????

Be patient brother,when the time is right and I am permitted to do so without jeopardising the deals I will.

I'm fairly new on here, but I'm beginning to find lovestreet strangely funny, having originally found him to be an annoying twat. He's either yanking everybody's chains, (quite successfully), or he's a total nutter. That second possibility is why I'm away to remove my location from my profile. Just in case blink.png

Lol. Just dont see what kicks he gets out of spouting rubbish about knowing someone inside St.Mirren that is feeding him info...... but he cant say anything for fear of cursing the deal... so what the feck is his inside man doing???? what a Twat. only 2 people inside saints that know who the final targets are.