Kealan Dillon

Please respect my code of discretion,I will disclose soon.

Again thanks for the PM's folks and I appreciate the thanks for the tip offs I've given

Aye you'll disclose the second it's been made public !!

As for your second sentence? PM's and thanks?? lol.giflol.gif

I'm happy to see us bringing in a few younger players, rather than guys in their late 20's / early 30's who have failed to rise above our lower leagues in all that time. They will either be the backbone of the team going forward, as players like Thommo and Teale won't be around much longer, or they will turn out to be major talents and we can bring in some decent cash by selling them on - assuming we don't have them on one-year contracts, or, sadly they may prove to be yet more duds.

I'm more hopeful that these lads will fall into one of the first two categories.

Okay, didn't see this coming!!

One night about a month ago I hitched a taxi from Dublin city centre back to my flat. The inevitable conversation with the cab driver regarding my nationality ensued, and was told by the cab driver that he had just returned from a town called Paisley, where he had been trying to arrange a deal with the local club about signing a young, Irish midfielder he represented.

He also told me that we had a Greek striker on trial, and that Danny would be mad not to sign him. (These were his exact words) He also told me that Stuart McCall was a stick on for the Sheffield Utd job, and should stick a fiver on it.... He was very complimentary about Saints and our management team and wished them all well.

Suprised this transfer happened - I actually thought I dreamed the entire conversation, I was kinda pished at the time....

Anyway - welcome Kealan!!

Edited by dumbarton_bud

Okay, didn't see this coming!!

One night about a month ago I hitched a taxi from Dublin city centre back to my flat. The inevitable conversation with the cab driver regarding my nationality ensued, and was told by the cab driver that he had just returned from a town called Paisley, where he had been trying to arrange a deal with the local club about signing a young, Irish midfielder he represented.

He also told me that we had a Greek striker on trial, and that Danny would be mad not to sign him. (These were his exact words) He also told me that Stuart McCall was a stick on for the Sheffield Utd job, and should stick a fiver on it.... He was very complimentary about Saints and our management team and wished them all well.

Suprised this transfer happened - I actually thought I dreamed the entire conversation, I was kinda pished at the time....

Anyway - welcome Kealan!!

There was a greek striker and his agent at the last home game of the season , he seemed a pleasant enough guy ,was sitting just next to us

Obviously I knew read my previous posts why I said nothing,I know everything going on.

Know everything but can't say nothing ?,You know you really want too otherwise you would not keep posting I know but I aint telling you. Then when we all find out from offical way's you jump in and tell us. I knew that , see I told you I knew that but I just could not tell you ! If I did tell you then I would not get any more info that I could post to let you know I know but I can't tell you. Dearie me whatever puts a lump in your pants mate.

I can just see him, sitting in his mum and dads house in his bedroom in his jammies and a big lump down the front of his PJ bottoms. Trolling on websites is the funniest thing in the world. But he knows that but didn,t or cant tell us.

You imagining me as above is quite perverse wee man

Obviously I knew read my previous posts why I said nothing,I know everything going on.

Having read this thread I find myself somewhat amused by your obvious need for other forum user's to lavish respect upon you as you repeatedly assert that someone connected to our club finds the need to furnish you with highly accurate information and minutia of detail regarding the dealings that are currently ongoing within the inner workings of our club, our dear little club.

So thank you for my amusement, thank you indeed but.........

I don't believe you.

Even if you were party to such information it would not make me respect you any more or less as a poster. In fact if you actually are party to such information (you aren't though) then stop being such a sweetie wife, you can read it in the paper or read it on the website like the rest of us.

Thank you Tedious for your kind words,I will certainly keep you and my fellow posters and my PM followers updated on all aspects of our club. There are a few things "Bubbling Away" as me and my mole like to say.

Once I get "The Nod" I'll post it.

Thank you for your thank you my forum friend.