Left Back

Beer - sniff sniff ! I am going 7 weeks without a sip passing my lips so the first one will be speical. Funny going home last time from work the guy with me just did three month. We had three beers with three whisky's. The poor lad kept throwing up on the plane home so I will be careful when I get off. Why did you bring up beer sad.png

Beer - sniff sniff ! I am going 7 weeks without a sip passing my lips so the first one will be speical. Funny going home last time from work the guy with me just did three month. We had three beers with three whisky's. The poor lad kept throwing up on the plane home so I will be careful when I get off. Why did you bring up beer sad.png

Maybe it was past it's sell by date. Can be an awful thing turned beer! lol.gif

Stop pandering to the self-absorbed attention seeker.

Seen Mo in quite a few u20s games. He's solid, if unremarkable. Always looked a bit slight, but then, so do most of the u20s.

He looked alright against Killie on the final day. Certainly looked decent enough to be challenging for a start and should have scored. However I think he was playing left mid rather than left back?

I'm hearing danny thinks Yacub is good enough. No new LB hope he's right! Any one seen enough of the boy to say.

Not seen him play but I have faith in Danny Lennon. Was good enough to get picked up by Celtic and we have spent time developing him so makes sense to give him a go.